Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: thanks for looking after me HealthCabin.....an alert for all vendors

AVF Regular

thanks for looking after me HealthCabin.....an alert for all vendors

my last order from healthcabin arrived with nicotine seeping out through the parcel luckily still contained within the packing tape ...god only knows what woulda happened had a postal / customs worker got it on his her self and panicked "liquid anthrax" ....coulda turned bad quickly for importations of nicotine I would think .
    The nicotine went through everything in the parcel but was easily cleaned up an damaged nothin lost about 30 ml from a 115ml bottle
    HealthCabin quickly replaced the nicotine hassel free an with no cost to me
    thankyou HC

ps...the parcel was not damaged in transit , the juice had leaked through a poor seal on cap and being that its just placed in a couple of zip lock bags it seeped out freely .... an alert for all vendors prehaps SEAL the bags over the bottles do whatever it takes to keep any leaks contained
    healthcabin likes this.

Super Moderator
    I recently had a 500ML bottle from E-Liq delivered , it was spectaculary sealed ... foil heat sealed peel off inside bottle, locking screw top.. AND a hot glue gun melt all the way around the lid , 2 layers one between the retainerand bottle and one between the retainer and the lid .... That juice wasnt going NOWHERE !
    They got a huge thumbs up from me for brilliant packaging . ( and yes the hot glue was relatively easy to get off but it was stuck really well to the bottle )
    lastchance, valleyjohn and DAWZZY like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I recently had a 500ML bottle from E-Liq delivered , it was spectaculary sealed ... foil heat sealed peel off inside bottle, locking screw top.. AND a hot glue gun melt all the way around the lid , 2 layers one between the retainerand bottle and one between the retainer and the lid .... That juice wasnt going NOWHERE !
    They got a huge thumbs up from me for brilliant packaging . ( and yes the hot glue was relatively easy to get off but it was stuck really well to the bottle )
    thats the way it needs to be packed no doubt as parcels leeching out nicotine could bugger us all

Imagine the drama if someone actually got sick, the Govt would have a knee jerk reaction and BAN all imports. Gotta get on top of this.

AVF Regular

how it arrived

IMG_3740 post.JPG
    this is how it arrived ...leaking toys

Yeah, its a worry with high strength orders. I try to limit my nic orders to 48mg or less for this reason, costs me a little more in the long run but probably a little safer for the posties.
    arjay55 and valleyjohn like this.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

Think you are right there extre248. I think many people are ordering 100mg (10% nicotine) and that would not be good stuff to get on the postie's or custom's hands (not that I like customs officials that much!). To me 10% of a substance that kills at 100% is just too risky. Right now it is so cheap to buy nicotine that risking accidents and import bans seems unwarranted.
    extre248 likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    my last order from healthcabin arrived with nicotine seeping out through the parcel luckily still contained within the packing tape ...god only knows what woulda happened had a postal / customs worker got it on his her self and panicked "liquid anthrax" ....coulda turned bad quickly for importations of nicotine I would think .
    The nicotine went through everything in the parcel but was easily cleaned up an damaged nothin lost about 30 ml from a 115ml bottle
    HealthCabin quickly replaced the nicotine hassel free an with no cost to me
    thankyou HC

ps...the parcel was not damaged in transit , the juice had leaked through a poor seal on cap and being that its just placed in a couple of zip lock bags it seeped out freely .... an alert for all vendors prehaps SEAL the bags over the bottles do whatever it takes to keep any leaks contained
    We are sorry for the broken ejuice.
    we will be more careful with ejuice.
    arjay55, lastchance, Quom and 2 others like this.
    www.healthcabin.net

Super Moderator
    Great to see a vendor responding to a problem !
    arjay55 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    We are sorry for the broken ejuice.
    we will be more careful with ejuice.
    yeah its good that you know and can now work to prevent it ... the quick response from HealthCabin with the offer to replace the entire contents of the order if I wished showed that you care about your customers ......you posted out a free replacement within 24hrs off me submitting ticket ...and again here you are responing postively ....I got no complaints only praise your a very good Vendor
    Last edited by lastchance; 07-09-12 at 01:35 AM. Reason: grammar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast