Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: End of Summer Sale is ready for you from Sep 19-21

  1. #1
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033

    Cool End of Summer Sale is ready for you from Sep 19-21

    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    livin next door ta Allen
    Posts
    596
    Im excited the count down begins :}
    healthcabin likes this.

  3. #3
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    Im excited the count down begins :}
    Me too. I wonder which products will sell out in the first day.

    May i know which products you are interested in, so we can increase stock and get better prepared?
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    412
    will your unflavoured nic juice be discounted? I ordered some off you on the 3/9 but I could always use more
    healthcabin likes this.

    ************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    284
    I will be looking at buying some:

    A heap of 115ml HC concentrates
    Calabash drip tips in all colours
    V3 Ego Clearomizers 2.4Ω in all colours
    V3 Ego Clearomizers replacement coils 2.4Ω
    V3 Vivi Nova 3.5ml replacement coils 2.4Ω and 2.8Ω
    Mini Vivi Nova
    V3 Vivi Nova replacement coils 2.4Ω and 2.8Ω
    30 ml empty bottles
    Syringes
    Needle Drip Tip
    Blunt Needle Tip

    I might be buying more depending on what products are put on sale.
    healthcabin likes this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    livin next door ta Allen
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    Me too. I wonder which products will sell out in the first day.

    May i know which products you are interested in, so we can increase stock and get better prepared?
    you should increase the stock of everything your offering on sale do you have a list to share of the 30 + items you intend offering

  7. #7
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidcarey View Post
    will your unflavoured nic juice be discounted? I ordered some off you on the 3/9 but I could always use more
    We won't discontinue unflavored ejuice.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  8. #8
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Fujian province, China
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by ozydevil View Post
    I will be looking at buying some:

    A heap of 115ml HC concentrates
    Calabash drip tips in all colours
    V3 Ego Clearomizers 2.4Ω in all colours
    V3 Ego Clearomizers replacement coils 2.4Ω
    V3 Vivi Nova 3.5ml replacement coils 2.4Ω and 2.8Ω
    Mini Vivi Nova
    V3 Vivi Nova replacement coils 2.4Ω and 2.8Ω
    30 ml empty bottles
    Syringes
    Needle Drip Tip
    Blunt Needle Tip

    I might be buying more depending on what products are put on sale.
    Thank you for your input.
    we will consider them.
    skype: newsunshine_2009
    www.healthcabin.net

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by healthcabin View Post
    We won't discontinue unflavored ejuice.
    He meant will it be on special in the summer sale not are you discontinuing the sale of it.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Redbank Mafia HQ
    Posts
    2,108
    Show us your sale items now, then you will know what to reorder...lol
    ElDubya and Fatman like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:16 AM.