Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: HC taking a long time to mail out?

AVF Regular

HC taking a long time to mail out?

Hi Guys,

I am getting a bit worried. I ordered a HC order on the 17th of September, it still has not arrived and the tracking has not updated or changed since the 18th of September. My tracking information as shows on ems is:

Timing Site Status
    2012-09-18 17:33:00 XIAMEN Posting
    2012-09-18 17:53:30 XIAMEN Arrival at Sorting Center
    2012-09-18 19:09:11 XIAMEN Despatch from Sorting Center

and then that is it. I have been patient, thought maybe it was lag in the tracking update, then i opened a ticket and no reply so far (given it was about 3 days) I know its now full moon festival but i ordered about 11 days before that! Thought it was have left China before then.

Should i be very worried? There is no nic in the order just all hardware for friends who are waiting very patiently.

What should i do next as i have neer had a problem with these guys.

Cheers

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    MMM , there has been an issue with some shipments of nic liquid being turned back by border clearance agencies due to a heightened security state , some packs have been returned to point of origin , yours , even tho it has no nic , might have been caught up in it ... I would suggest you mail HC to confirm if they have it returned ?
    Which postal service did you select ?
    Sometimes if its registered China or HK post , once it leaves the country it doesnt get scanned in by Aussie Post in a trackable form , I have had packages like that lost in the Aussie system for 2 weeks until it showed up at my door without ever appearing in the tracking .
    A mail to HC should sort out where it is in either case
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Hey Fatman,

Order was over $600 so i got the free tracking shipping with EMS. I have started a ticket with them and also PM'd them here.

I hope it didnt get caught up, i got a lot of vapers waiting for their gear. :s

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

You probably won't get a reply until the 8th as they are on holidays until then.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    MMM , there has been an issue with some shipments of nic liquid being turned back by border clearance agencies due to a heightened security state , some packs have been returned to point of origin , yours , even tho it has no nic , might have been caught up in it ... I would suggest you mail HC to confirm if they have it returned ?
    Which postal service did you select ?
    Sometimes if its registered China or HK post , once it leaves the country it doesnt get scanned in by Aussie Post in a trackable form , I have had packages like that lost in the Aussie system for 2 weeks until it showed up at my door without ever appearing in the tracking .
    A mail to HC should sort out where it is in either case

Also mine has never left China or the first check point...... =(

Well MMM, looks like you and I are in exactly the same boat. My tracking reads exactly the same. Not worried about it, they always show up eventually, just frustrating waiting.
    BTW. My order had no nic but did have VG.
    Interestingly, did get an order from Deal Extreme in 8 days! WTF! they normally take a month.

AVF Regular
    Same. Mine posted on the 19th and hadn't moved. Until it arrived in Sydney yesterday. Should clear today and be in my hands on Monday.

[s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

woohoo! just checked mine again and it's in Sydney too. Should only be another week now.

AVF Regular
    no luck with mine, its still in xianmen =(

I ordered my stuff on the 8th September - according to the tracking it is still in China, since the 18th September - and I paid extra for Fast Way... Bit of a joke really.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast