Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Happy with Health Cabin customer support

Hi,

I have received many orders from HC in recent months, and they have always been spot on with both the quality of the goods and the timing of deliveries. Yesterday was the first mistake, i received normal clearomisers and had ordered XL clearomisers. I emailed HC with a attached photo, and within 2 hours Amy had got back to me, apoligised for the delay and stated that they would resend the XL clearomisers to me free of charge.

Some are fearful of using chinese suppliers, but i can say that Health Cabin are up there with the best suppliers i have dealt with.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Hi,

I have received many orders from HC in recent months, and they have always been spot on with both the quality of the goods and the timing of deliveries. Yesterday was the first mistake, i received normal clearomisers and had ordered XL clearomisers. I emailed HC with a attached photo, and within 2 hours Amy had got back to me, apoligised for the delay and stated that they would resend the XL clearomisers to me free of charge.

Some are fearful of using chinese suppliers, but i can say that Health Cabin are up there with the best suppliers i have dealt with.
    Mickg33, thank you for your post.

I am sorry that we did send you normal cleartomisers instead of XL clearomisers by mistake. more badly, all XL cleartomisers are out of stock currently and will be likely back in stock in 10 days or longer. so we will have to send you new free replacements freely when they are in stock again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rena42war View Post
    I want to join Health Club. Please tell me the procedure to join this and what are requirements for this.
    Well Rena, the process is not nearly as rigorous as joining your normal "health club". You simply need a desire to vape, a credit card and a nicotine addiction helps. You can then just go to Healthcabin.net select what you want to buy, add to cart, check out and vola, you will receive your package in around 10 days.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rena42war View Post
    I want to join Health Club. Please tell me the procedure to join this and what are requirements for this.
    Well Rena, the process is not nearly as rigorous as joining your normal "health club". You simply need a desire to vape, a credit card, and a nicotine addiction helps. You can then just go to Healthcabin.net select what you want to buy, add to cart, check out and vola, you will receive your package in around 10 days.

AVF Regular
    Sorry Rena I was a bit of a smartalec in my reply. Health cabin are a online retailer based in china. You just go online and order like you would with any online retailer. I have used them many times, you wont go wrong. If your a newbie to vaping, and are unclear on what to buy, just post a question in the general forum and there are plenty of people here who will be glad to help.

Erm.. Rena is a spammer.

You can tell because they write some random sentence that is "similar" to the thread topic but generally way off base.. and they have a link in their signature.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    ah thanks light, i thought something was amiss, then felt guilty that perhaps it was a legitimate first poster with a problem with english and i answered in a smart arse manner lol

lol
    i think that was the first spammer so far though
    that means that aussievapers is getting more hits on the interwebs

It shows the good service provided by the health cabin and shows that the
    team is really helpful and active one.... I like that one support centre and appreciated
    them all........

Hello everyone.I am Richy and i am new on this forum.No doubt that health cabin is a best forum which give lot of information and help about health.We can discuss every issue here about health.I really like this site.It is a informative site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast