Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Health Cabin dot net or dot com?

Exclamation Health Cabin dot net or dot com?

Well I've just been totally frustrated for about an hour trying to put an order in as what I put in the cart kept changing how many items,colours,sizes..... aargh!!

Every time I went to check where I was at these things changed and stuff was added,some removed,some I never even put in there?

When I do a search for Health Cabin I get 2 choices...dot net and dot com.

Is one a fake or what?

I only just finally got everything right and I hit the "Oops this bloody thing doesn't want to talk to you anymore" screen.

No matter what I did bar close the browser and reboot including the modem changed this.

Is there another site pretending to be Health Cabin as there are 2 listings?

Man I just want to make an order and hit the hay!!

Well I just checked both sites and the dot com is not HTTPS and my noscript add on in firefox is disabling scripts on the dot com site,not on the dot net site as obviously I haven't set rules for that page.

Me thinks there is a fake site Amy!

Anyone??

I'm not game to check out and need to send back something and get more gear ASAP.

This stuff seems to happen after using Skype on Linux...well something stuffs up anyway.

Fuckit it's done and it won't want to take a friggin month to get here after paying DHL.

Yes I'm tired and shitty.

I'd be checking the dot com thing,it's not right.

AVF Regular
    If you look closely, every link on the .com site seems to link to the (real) .net site.

Seems more like they've just parked the .com domain with the same home page to reserve it for their brand rather than using a redirect. Doesn't seem like that much of a problem, but it's probably always best connecting straight through the .net domain.

Regarding your cart problems; I assume you have an account there? Sometimes the session expires and logs you out, and the items in your account's cart will disappear. The cart will then either be empty, or will revert to items that you've previously added when not logged in. I'm not sure if this is what's happening in your case, but it has happened to me before with a large order I left unattended.
    Last edited by Thereupon; 06-11-12 at 05:20 AM.
    healthcabin and Mushman like this.

CCC
    i have always gone to the .net
    Mushman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Can confirm .NET is the PROPER page.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereupon View Post
    If you look closely, every link on the .com site seems to link to the (real) .net site.

Seems more like they've just parked the .com domain with the same home page to reserve it for their brand rather than using a redirect. Doesn't seem like that much of a problem, but it's probably always best connecting straight through the .net domain.

Regarding your cart problems; I assume you have an account there? Sometimes the session expires and logs you out, and the items in your account's cart will disappear. The cart will then either be empty, or will revert to items that you've previously added when not logged in. I'm not sure if this is what's happening in your case, but it has happened to me before with a large order I left unattended.
    Thank you for your answer.
    Exactly right. If you click .com, you will be loaded to .net. The .net is the right one. .com is only a reserved domain.

as for the problem using your cart, i do suggest you to sign up a new account and see whether it happens when you log into your account.
    www.healthcabin.net

Thanks heaps guys and gals!

Thanks Amy too for your tireless efforts as always,just wasn't sure about this...very strange with the Shopping Cart thing and as Amy knows I spent most of the day on the P.C. with a Vaping Hardware Issue.

Spent quite a bit to get us ahead for a while(well on our income anyways) but wasn't up for hours of more frustration....considering the EMS drama and what it ended up costing to try to get ahead for a while last time.

Much thanks again Amy.

Just found your return addy on the site for the hardware too so will post ASAP.

Cheers again all

Think I need a week off the P.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereupon View Post

Thanks Thereupon,nice to meet

Strange I was logged in the whole time and have had an account for quite a while...well not long after I started Vaping as my first Nic orders came form HC.

To be safe I think I'll do what Amy suggested and yeah I've had that too but not had stuff just pop itself into my Cart!?

If I was running Windows I'd be doing a deep deep scan of the P.C. right now and missed this post til it finished

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast