Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shipment hold DHL

I'm assuming this is a bad thing, if you have some lithium batteries in your shipment.

6 Shipment on hold SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 11:57

5 Clearance delay SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 08:38

4 Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 08:32

3 Departed Facility in FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 03:47

2 Processed at FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 00:59

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Location Time
    1 Shipment picked up FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 19:35

Super Moderator
    DHL often has a delay exiting the province before leaving the country , it has to go thru an internal customs check , nothing to worry about usually .. give it one or two days and it usually hits the aircraft for here
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I'm in the same boat as you. I've got a $180 order with the exact same details you have listed on hold.

I really hope this is not a bad thing!

I need my Nic and new Mod

If anyone has any further details re this please feel free to chime in!

Thanks

I was reading that there may be a holiday there around this time of year, which can account for this.
    Exact details of my order -
    Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x TrustFire TR-001 Lithium ion Battery 2 Channel Charger(US/Euro)
    (TrustFire-2 TR-001) = $8.97
    Style US Plug
    Model TR-001
    2 x [Joyetech] Joye 2200mAh Unprotected 18650 Li-ion Battery (Only for
    Veteran) (A-E2 Joye eGo T 2200 Battery) = $12.10
    1 x eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV V2 (Only Body) (D-B4 APV) = $39.32

I put through a separate order of $30 worth of juice, so if that one gets held up due to nicotine that's no problem because I have this other one which should get through fine. I have enough backup juice for awhile.
    Anyway i'm probably just paranoid, should be fine.
    If anyone's had any similar experience let us know

I have exactly the same thing showing on my parcel tracking from HC - even the same time stamps.
    However, I received a DHL parcel this morning that contained juice that showed a clearance delay over the last weekend.
    It must have missed the connecting flight to HK. Shouldn't be a problem.
    iTaste SVD | Provari | eGo APV2 | Telescope V2 | Alpha | .44 mini | Vivi Nova | VM Didya and VM Ox RBA | Drip tip | 18mg/ml

Yeah it'll all be good. = )
    Other forums on non related goods - alot of them say it's a bad thing but they don't have much info to back it up.
    So i thought i'd check here.
    I have to say I like the answers here more.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    The way I am reading this is that HC gear is getting through with minimal delay? Is this because they are doing the correct paperwork with the help of their onsite DHL rep, whose signature effectively clears the shipment of any further inspection.

Choose another vendor and DHL delivery, and they will just pick up the parcel and deliver to the customs, where it needs to be checked and signed off, which = delay.

Distant Gunfire and Tobygo, who were your vendors?? I am maybe wrong, but just a suggestion!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Yeah HC is what I went though, especially after hearing about how fast their shipments are sometimes.
    I also couldn't resist that new battery they have.
    It was recommended to me in my post on the noob section about which one to try next after my V2 cigs.

Passsssss

7 Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 15:31

6 Shipment on hold SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 11:57

Check yours tearocks.

Super Moderator
    Told Ya
    lol
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast