Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By healthcabin
  • 1 Post By bugzme
  • 1 Post By lastchance
  • 1 Post By tugboatofdeath
  • 1 Post By Mushman

Thread: Why we do not use China airmail?

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Question Why we do not use China airmail?

Dear guy,

We keep getting questions from your country why we do not use china airmail, so people can not shop at our site.

We are very sorry that healthcabin lets you down because we stop china airmail, so you have to choose the expensive shipping method or go shopping at some other shops.

Actually stop china airmail is the hardest decision in 2012 for healthcabin, because we lost many orders and customers because of the decision. But why we do not use china airmail?

The reason is that China airmail does not work well with us currently. China airmail hurted our customers and ourselves badly from Sep. When we saw many packages returned by customs, when we found many packages stuck at airport in china, when we found many packages not be tracked online, we felt very bad, because each delayed package likely means an unhappy customer. It is our fault to make customers unhappy, no matter it is about the product or about the shipping.

So we'd prefer losing orders to letting our customers disappointed. We insist that customers' satisfaction is the most important thing. We won't change our mind.

If we wanted only orders, we could just turn china airmail option on, we would get a lot of orders. We could send all china airmail orders out and try their luck. But we can not do that, because orders means they believe on Health Cabin.

We have been working on the problem. We always want to get airmail back. It is likely in 2013 when peak season is over.

We do appreciate your patience.

Health Cabin Team
    Robray, ElDubya, Fatman and 1 others like this.
    www.healthcabin.net

AVF Regular
    I received my DHl package from you in 2 days from ordering, cost was only $17 I think.
    Much cheaper than shipping from USA and was Very fast I'm sure customers will end up returning,
    when Orders that are substantial enough to warrant higher shipping fees are required.

A $17 fee for a $10 item is not acceptable but when you order $50 worth of product it is a good price to pay.

Keep up the great prices and diverse Selection of gear.

P.S any chance you are getting in Replica Oddyseus or Penelope Attys?

Cheers
    healthcabin likes this.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

AVF Regular
    well sounds like the norm .....jus another case of impatient pricks spoiling it for the rest ...careful watya wish 4 it comes to be
    Last edited by lastchance; 02-12-12 at 01:13 PM. Reason: shpellen mistape
    healthcabin likes this.
    Smokin no good A .

AVF Regular
    That's a shame. I used to use it to order non-urgent stuff as I'm happy to wait 2 or so weeks for it.
    healthcabin likes this.

Yet my replacement itaste battery is coming by China Airmail??

Will it turn up?

Glad I hesitated before sending it off and stuck bits of thin cardboard in the magnet adapter so it's semi-useable and will wait til I see the replacement before I send it back sorry Amy.

Lucky some of you guys don't live Rural and sometimes need to one stop shop in a hurry on a low income to get through.
    Had to can the last order on the 5th of last month because of the postage...$50 worth of gear to get us through mostly Pre-mixed Juices and carts+$21 for DHL and then $30 on top because I'm in a rural area!

Shame really....my first Nic orders came from HC via EMS and took around 3 days RURAL,this is where I have been sending noobs here in town so they can get started quick with some decent gear and juice.
    healthcabin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    I received my DHl package from you in 2 days from ordering, cost was only $17 I think.
    Much cheaper than shipping from USA and was Very fast I'm sure customers will end up returning,
    when Orders that are substantial enough to warrant higher shipping fees are required.

A $17 fee for a $10 item is not acceptable but when you order $50 worth of product it is a good price to pay.

Keep up the great prices and diverse Selection of gear.

P.S any chance you are getting in Replica Oddyseus or Penelope Attys?

Cheers
    yes. DHL works very well. Their speed is unbelievable fast sometimes.
    I agree with you that A $17 postage for a $10 item is not acceptable.
    That is why we recommend you to order 250 USD and enjoy free shipping.
    DHL charges a lot at the first 500g and charge less every additional 500g.

Sorry. what are Replica Oddyseus or Penelope Attys? do you have pictures?
    www.healthcabin.net

Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    That's a shame. I used to use it to order non-urgent stuff as I'm happy to wait 2 or so weeks for it.
    Yes. it is a shame that we can not provide a cheap, slow and reliable shipping method now.
    www.healthcabin.net