Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New: 5pc Vision Nano 510 Bottom Coil Clearomizer 12.5 usd

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Red face New: 5pc Vision Nano 510 Bottom Coil Clearomizer 12.5 usd

5pc Vision Nano 510 Bottom Coil Clearomizer - $12.50

It is the latest 510 bottom coil clearomizer made by Vision company.
    No visible coil. No leakage. No springe required. Easy to fill ejuice. Few burnt smell.
    Nano has a normal 510 threading, so it can work well with most batteries with a 510/eGo threading including eGo APV.
    Nano has the same diameter as Joyetech 510 Manual Battery . So they look perfectly together.

Last edited by healthcabin; 06-12-12 at 02:40 PM.
    davee likes this.
    www.healthcabin.net

Might put some on my next order.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    If these vape as good as VK comets & have the same outer diameter as a Boge carto, they might be a winner, will also depend on length. Have to fit into a 6ml or 3.5ml DCT tank.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    If these vape as good as VK comets & have the same outer diameter as a Boge carto, they might be a winner, will also depend on length. Have to fit into a 6ml or 3.5ml DCT tank.
    At 9.2 they're just a tad bigger than a normal carto, but should fit. Remember the Comet is 10

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    At 9.2 they're just a tad bigger than a normal carto, but should fit. Remember the Comet is 10
    Yeah that's what I thought Boges are 9.0 right?

XL Boge are 45mm length, tube only. So at 57mm these are longer but they are including the length of the DT in that...

Edit: Also, the DT on these has the seal for the tube on it. It's a special DT I think. At least the quick search I did for reviews on them seems to indicate that they are.

Last edited by Noe; 06-12-12 at 06:14 PM.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Be nice to tank them if they work well.
    I don't like that it says "Few burnt smell." though
    gtadmin likes this.
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

Noe
    Found some more info, the ones in that vid must have been the prototype or some similar design, these ones have a screwed cap/DT but essentially the seal is made by the DT, so yes they are special DTs.
    I still think they could work in a DCT though, with a hole at the bottom & hole at the top of the carto.

"The 510 Nano holds 1ml of e-liquid and they are SUPER EASY TO FILL! Simply screw off the cap drop some e-liquid in, and screw the cap back on and vape! Easy as 1-2-3!

NOTE: When filling avoid getting e-liquid in the center tube
    THE CAP MUST BE SCREWED ON WITHIN 40-60 SECONDS OF BEING FILLED TO AVOID LEAKAGE."

Last edited by Noe; 06-12-12 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added pic
    Essie's Glass DTs

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought Boges are 9.0 right?
    Reputedly (I just measured a random SS carto at 9.11mm). At least the o-rings will be tight
    Noe likes this.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Reputedly (I just measured a random SS carto at 9.11mm). At least the o-rings will be tight
    If I had your verniers I would have measured one too LOL

Just read a few reviews on "madvapes" of these, they are getting good reviews but apparently don't like taking 100% VG juices.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Super Moderator
    Okay, just measured a brand new F16 carto at 9.12mm, so at 9.2, these should be a good fit. Your extra photo's show it to be similar in design as a Comet - actually, I was reading about these on either gotvapes / madvapes a little while ago, and there were mixed reviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast