Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By Heaven Gifts

Thread: Shipping Question

AVF Regular

Shipping Question

I was just getting an order ready for the sale in a few days and I noticed that the regular DHL shipping option was not available. Nothing in my cart (tanks) had batteries and there was no eliquid. The only DHL option was the HK-DHL and that was extremely expensive the rest were much slower options.

Has the normal DHL option been cancelled for some reason. It is noted.....not available Australia. It was the shipping method I use and this is very disappointing.

Following shipping methods are available on our website:

DHL:
    Provider: DHL Express
    Restrictions:
    1. Available for most countries, EXCEPT for Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
    2. DHL can ship e-juice (not including other non-e-juice products) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday via DHL.
    3. We will not ship ecigarettes by DHL to the Retail customers from these countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Puerto Rico from July 17th, 2015.
    4. DHL Express A/B cannot ship parcels including both e-liquid and non-liquid products. That is, e-liquid must be submitted alone. (If you want e-liquid and non-liquid products shipped together in one parcel, please choose "Netherlands Airmail")
    5. DHL is now starting to ship lithium-ion batteries, but with restrictions:
    a) Li-batteries must be mixed with other e-cig hardware(about 30% or above of the whole shipment).
    b) MAX 100pcs li-batteries/ shipment.
    Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days
    Charge: The shipping rate may vary in different periods. DHL express charges on each 500g.
    Track: http://www.dhl.com/en.html
    Last edited by Crisscross; 16-07-16 at 08:25 AM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I was just getting an order ready for the sale in a few days and I noticed that the regular DHL shipping option was not available. Nothing in my cart (tanks) had batteries and there was no eliquid. The only DHL option was the HK-DHL and that was extremely expensive the rest were much slower options.

Has the normal DHL option been cancelled for some reason. It is noted.....not available Australia. It was the shipping method I use and this is very disappointing.

Following shipping methods are available on our website:

DHL:
    Provider: DHL Express
    Restrictions:
    1. Available for most countries, EXCEPT for Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
    2. DHL can ship e-juice (not including other non-e-juice products) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday via DHL.
    3. We will not ship ecigarettes by DHL to the Retail customers from these countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Puerto Rico from July 17th, 2015.
    4. DHL Express A/B cannot ship parcels including both e-liquid and non-liquid products. That is, e-liquid must be submitted alone. (If you want e-liquid and non-liquid products shipped together in one parcel, please choose "Netherlands Airmail")
    5. DHL is now starting to ship lithium-ion batteries, but with restrictions:
    a) Li-batteries must be mixed with other e-cig hardware(about 30% or above of the whole shipment).
    b) MAX 100pcs li-batteries/ shipment.
    Delivery Time: 3-5 Business Days
    Charge: The shipping rate may vary in different periods. DHL express charges on each 500g.
    Track: DHL | Global | English

Bumping my question.
    Robray likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi, I quite understand your concern. As you know, we have 2 warehouse located in Shanghai and Shenzhen. Recently, DHL Shanghai set a new regulation for all clients in Shanghai that parcels to AU might affected out of some reasons. So we temporarily close this shipping option for AU clients. We feel sorry for it happened but we have no other options so far. As for the HK-DHL shipping fee, every region has its own price, we tried our best to get a prime price from DHL HK. Please trust on us, we won't charge our customers a penny more. We value you guys!

AVF Regular
    Thank you for explaining. Still.....I am disappointed.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Thank you for explaining. Still.....I am disappointed.
    This Oct, we will try a new shipping policy, at that time, it could be a big surprise!
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Fingers crossed