Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win anything Contest

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Celebration Sales and Win anything Contest

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Celebration now comes to an end. Many vapers,new and old reached us with sincere congratulation in the first time. We are flattered with all of your words. The one month long celebration has been a wonderful vaping journey. Your engagement make it a vaping feast, we deeply appreciate your passion for this game, your humor derived from vaping life, your fruitful sharing of vaping experience. This striking event would be long kept in our memory, inspires us to bring more quality e-cigarette to you, offer a better service, evolve into next level.Though this funny journey comes to the end, but our positive attitude to vaping never ends. An end of this celebration never means anything but a good beginning of our new events, such as wonderful contest, new arrivals, promotion sales, special coupon and more. Stay with us, follow our online shop and subforum, more surprise are under way.

Here are our latest giveaway and promo code:

8% off coupon code: AHGEVAPE

Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit Contest

-------------------------------------------------------8th Anniversary Promotion--------------------------------------------------

Heaven Gifts is now turning 8 years old! 8 years is a long time, specially in this young and vibrant industry. During the past 8 years, Heaven Gifts has become the 'bridge' between vapers, distributors and leading manufactures. Our 'Customers First' mentality, fast shipping and wide variety of products helped us grow fast. This is possibly why thousands of clients worldwide currently trust us. But anything of this would be possible without YOU. Without your unswerving support, we couldn't come this far.

To thank you all for being part of this growing family, we want to offer you the best deals for our 8th Anniversary celebration. Hope you all enjoy it. Let’s stick together for many coming years!

The Time of 8th Anniversary Celebration:
    16:00 PM July 18, 2016 - 15:59 PM August 18, 2016 (GMT+8)

1. Retail Sales:
    25% off for almost entire shop by using a code "AHG25"
    Upgrade your account to next level by placing an order over $50. Retail clients only.
    Offer a $11 gift card to each retailer who placed an order over $50! Retail clients only. (The card can be used for any order above 40 US dollars)
    Attention: We will upgrade your account and send $11 Gift Cards to retailers who have met the conditions each Monday druing 8th Anniversary Celebration

2. Flash Deals on Facebook: Many items for only $8.

3. Wholesale Sales: 2% off discount (July 18th to July 25th); 1% off discount (July 26th to August 1st)

-------------------------------------------8th Anniversary Contest here: Win what you want----------------------------------------

Time line: From 18th July, 2016 to 18th August, 2016

Giveaway rules:
    1.Find your favorite e-cigarette device on www.heavengifts.com and paste its link here
    2.Tell us which features do you like about this product
    3.We will select one winner randomly once our post gets 80 replies in Round 1
    4.Winners can get your favorite device (the one you pastes) from heaven gifts (if winner select the pre-order ones, we will send it out once we have stocks)

Attention:
    1.Every participant can post twice per round, each post only contains one product link. That means you have many chances to win your favorite e-cigarette device.

2.Your account posts must be beyond 20 and the registration date of your account must be before 11th July, 2016

3.Starting from the second round, we will increase 10 replies based on the previous round. For example, pick 1 winner when we get 90 replies in Round 2; 100 replies in round 3, and the rest can be done in the same manner.

4.Some gears are excluded such as Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 TC Kit, SMY SDNA 200W TC MOD, Arctic Dolphin ADT-80TC Adonis Mod

No matter which country you are from, no matter you are at work or on vacation, no matter you are our customers or not. Remember, Heaven Gifts, is always the sweet home for "the gift from heaven"

Please invite your friends to join in, the more friends enter, the more prizes we are gonna give away!

Wish you are happy with HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary. Good luck!

-----------------------------------------Winner Announcement----------------------------------------

Here we announce the 1st round winner from #2 to #112, selected via random.org

The 1st winner is:

#32 Tara

The prize is WISMEC Reuleaux RX75 TC Kit W/O Battery
    Congrats to him! Please PM us your shipping address as required below:

RECEIVER:
    STREET:
    CITY:
    PROVINCE/ZIP:
    PHONE:
    As for the 2nd round namely the last round, we selected the winner from #113 to #171 via random.org.

The winner is:

#147 giruvian

The prize is 50W Aspire Plato TC Kit - 2500mAh

Congrats to him! Please PM me your shipping address as required below:

RECEIVER:
    STREET:
    CITY:
    PROVINCE/ZIP:
    PHONE:

Last edited by Heaven Gifts; 19-08-16 at 04:37 PM.
    singlefished and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    1.Find your favorite e-cigarette device on www.heavengifts.com and paste its link here
    http://www.heavengifts.com/75W-Eleaf...co-TC-MOD.html
    I like the stealth small size and look

Thanks HG love ur work

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    My favourite device is the Treebox

http://www.heavengifts.com/SMOK-Treebox-18650-MOD.html

I like it because it's all woody and stuff.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-Re...press-Kit.html

Bigger screen, 3 batteries whats not to love.
    I have never owned a Reuleaux so it will be an interesting experience.

AVF Regular
    My next favourite is the Playboy kit

http://www.heavengifts.com/40W-PLAYB...arter-Kit.html

Once again because it is all leathery and stuff.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    1.Find your favorite e-cigarette device is
    http://www.heavengifts.com/80W-Eleaf-iPower-TC-MOD.html
    2 the power/battery life is so good!
    Last edited by Mystico; 13-08-16 at 09:57 PM.

AVF Regular
    1. http://www.heavengifts.com/WOTOFO-SERPENT-Mini-RTA.html

2. It's a teeny tiny rebuildable - gotta love those

AVF Regular
    Don't forget the small print at the start of the rules everyone!

1.Every participant can post twice per round
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    1. http://www.heavengifts.com/Aspire-NX...inc-Alloy.html

2. Looks good from reviews I've seen - nice neat - with custom Curve function . . . and RED !

AVF Regular
    http://www.heavengifts.com/80W-Joyet...II-VT-Kit.html
    Loved the old egrips and great for work and out and about
    Compact size discreet

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast