Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Giveawy: Win Eleaf iCare - the Tiny All-in-one Device

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Giveaway: Win Eleaf iCare - the Tiny All-in-one Device

--------------------------------------------Winner Announcement---------------------------------------------

Here we announce the Eleaf iCare contest winner, selected via random.org, from #2 to #30.

He is:

#11 Wombats1

Congrats to him! Please PM us your shipping address as required below:

RECEIVER:
    STREET:
    CITY:
    PROVINCE/ZIP:
    PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, our share and win contest is undergoing, come and play here:
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/heaven-gifts/38331-share-win-multiple-coil-leads-possibilities-digifavor-pharaoh-25-a.html

----------------------------------------------------Contest------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, are you looking for a super tiny yet cute looking setup for stealth vaping? Have you ever imagined that, without pushing any buttons, just a draw to automatically fire up your device? Now you get one. Heaven Gifts are proud to introduce you the tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one device - Eleaf iCare.

Eleaf iCare is a compact and simple starter kit with an internal tank and airflow system. It is quite easy to use for the automatic On/Off feature that initiate when vaping. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreated the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. It's quite easy to disassemble for quick coil removal and easy refilling through its large fill port. Now matter you are new to vaping or just wanna a super cost-effective backup device for traveling, this Eleaf iCare worth your attention.

Can't wait to try this little thing? No problem, Heaven Gifts prepare 2 kits for one winner.

How to enter:
    1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
    2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
    3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

Note:
    1. The contest ends August 30, 2016
    2. 1 winner will be selected via random.org. The winner can get 2 iCare kit, this mean the extra one can be the gift for your friend.
    3. Every participant has 3 chances to enter
    4. At least 30 replies.
    Last edited by Heaven Gifts; 30-08-16 at 08:23 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.

Super Moderator
    1. My Impression ...

Funnily enough I actually LIKE this iCare kit ( and even more the version with the PCC )

Too often with forum vapers we are all about clouds,watts,and a million other things that make vaping "special" to us
    We forget that the vast majority of vapers in the recent past and not too distant future will be non-technical people simply looking for an easy and reliable way off the cigarettes . For a long time that was the ego battery and CE4 combo .. nothing uber fancy , just something neat easy and in the main reliable , that at least gave the glimmer of hope to many people starting vaping .

The iCare is kinda like that , but it also adopted a few of the great little tips and tricks on the way .. its now an all-in-one form ... it looks NOTHING like a cigarette or other smoking product, it appears small and not like a light sabre which puts a lot of older people off
    Crisscross and shaneo like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    2. Feature I like the most ...

There are a couple ... auto switch ... now these were sometimes problematic in the past , usually because the auto-switch assembly was on top of the battery and got juice in it making them tempermental .. hopefully that has been addressed in the iCare ... Auto firing is great for Newbs or people not used to vaping... it simplifies the process

What I dislike is the fact in simplifying it they have done away with a manual isolating switch so you cant actually lock it off ... not technically needed if the auto is 100% reliable , but bloody nice to have nonetheless!

more likes, the liquid level window, overall size, colour range, and airflow adjustment, 650mAh is good for this size too! .

Unsure of the coils ( like most things until you try them ... would prefer them to be more standardised than just fitting this one device , you get sick of buying different coils , but for a just starting vaper this isnt a big problem .
    Last edited by Fatman; 23-08-16 at 08:22 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Nice one HG I will be watching if you need the numbers to get across the line.
    Fatman, shaneo and stylemessiah like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    3. Design for newbies

Actually the device itself I think is a great design for a clueless new vaper , but what I would REALLY love a manufacturer to do is make a PROPER starter level kit ... One that contains at least TWO units and 5-10 coil heads for the immediate redundancy a new vaper needs when making a start in switching to vaping

A lot of business is done via the web and involves waiting times something many beginners just dont get .. if you blow 2 coils , something a beginner vaper can easily do , then they have to wait days/weeks/month for replacement bits , and suddenly vaping becomes all too hard and they buy smokes...

A coil probably costs a manufacturer a few cents ... to throw 10 of them in on the deal isn't going to bankrupt you

Two mods 10 coils and a beginning vaper has the redundancy to get them started in a much better way!
    gtadmin likes this.

AVF Regular
    1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
    It looks small and cute. I think it would really appeal to new vapers and anyone looking for a tiny device.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
    I really like the size and form factor of this device. Vapers don't always want a large mod when busy or travelling, and new vapers will find this attractive.

AVF Regular
    3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.
    I don't, but I've helped plenty of smokers try vaping in the last three years.

New vapers do best with a MTL device but it needs to be able to produce enough vapour. It needs to be simple to use and work consistently with a minimum of fuss and no requirement to understand the technology.

An auto switch like the icare has is also a bonus, since it will work the way they are used to smoking and will seem more natural them. Not essential, but certainly a good feature if it works reliably.

AVF Regular
    Share my impressions on the icare.

My impression is it would be extremely easy for newbies internal battery etc
    Smoke free since april 2016

AVF Regular
    Feature I like most?

I like that it is an "open" juice system easy top fill
    Dont like the cyan colour but plenty of choices
    Smoke free since april 2016

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast