Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By singlefished

Thread: Why so hard to pay for an order?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Why so hard to pay for an order?

I've ordered some items & expected the usual debit/credit card payment, but there is no option for that.

I don't have a paypal account, & don't really want to create one.

I want nothing to do with Western Union, or to make accounts/pay with the other 2 $$$ transfer companies I've never heard of...

Figured I'd pay into Heaven Gifts website prepayment account, but the payment screen just kept going round & round. I finally assumed it was maybe because I wasn't a "bronze member", which was mentioned, but not explained.

My last option was to make a bank deposit. Thought it would be simply making a Bpay or 'pay anyone' from my bank account... nope, only via paypal or 'moneybookers' (after going round & round the screens again)

I know HG has been around for a while, as I remember them when I was a vaper 5 years ago. If HG is marketing to the average person, I don't understand why it's so difficult to make a payment for an order?

AVF Regular
    Just get PayPal and the added purchase protection it brings....
    fixit and chris_vaper like this.

AVF Regular
    You dont need a paypal account to pay with paypal these days you can just use any credit card via paypal

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks for the replies, & thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could use paypal without signing up

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Sorry, Sir. We were on our national day so we did not reply to you in time. I already bring your concern to our IT team, they now are handling the "moneybookers" issue. And you could also use Paypal to do the transfer which we are highly recommending. Thank you and wish you a pleasure shopping experience with HG.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by singlefished View Post
    Just get PayPal and the added purchase protection it brings....
    I'm with you, if a merchant don't have a PayPal option I am reluctant to purchase.