Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 7 Different Deck Options

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Win IJOY Combo, A Versatile Modular Tank With 7 Different Deck Options

Nowadays, versatility and innovation become an important part of vape products except for the basic performance. Bearing this concept in mind, recently IJOY came up with a unique tank that adopts modular design - Combo RDTA.

Aesthetically IJOY Combo keeps the same pleasing exterior as other previous atomizers from IJOY, but it is quite different. The IJOY Combo can be used with 7 different decks options! With different assembly, these decks would accommodate your building style adequately. The kit comes with 2 deck options and 1 pre made coil for sub ohm vaping. IJOY managed to come up with a very versatile RDTA that can be used as a RDA, a RTA and a Subohm tank. Following the idea started by Aspire for modular atomizers, IJOY Combo goes one step further and offers great value to vapers with this promising tank.

Would you like to get a chance to WIN one IJOY Combo? Then enter this contest now. We have prepared 1 IJOY Combo RDTA Tank to give away!

Reply any of the below rules to enter:
    1. Have you ever used any products from IJOY? How do you think about them?
    2. What else do you expect IJOY to add to this Combo RDTA Tank kit?
    3. Do you think modular atomizer will be a trend in the future? Why?

Note:
    1. The contest ends on Oct. 17, 2016
    2. At least 20 participants join in
    3. We use random.org to select the winner

No matter you are a builder or a pre-made coil lover, this prize is perfect for you. Don't miss this great chance to try it for free. And as always, don't forget to share this good giveaway with your friends. Good luck!!!!

-------------------------Extra Winning Chance-----------------------------

Folks, now we are having a contest at our store that could offer you an extra chance to win Ijoy combo Tank. If you were interested in Combo tank, come and join!See the details of the contest here: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/...-Giveaway.html

------------------------------------------------Winner Announcement---------------------------------------------------

Folks, though we require at least 20 participants to join the contest, and it does not reach the number in the end. But we can feel your passion on this tank, so we draw the winner, selected via random from #2 to #19.

He/She is:

#10 jacksonmate

Congrats to him/her! Please PM me your shipping address as required below:

RECEIVER:
    STREET:
    CITY:
    PROVINCE/ZIP:
    PHONE:

Besides, currently we have another contest undergoing, the prize is Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tank, I was told this is the best RTA tank so far! If you were interested, come and see the details of the contest here: Time to win Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus Tanks
    Last edited by Heaven Gifts; 24-10-16 at 02:40 PM.
    ermoon2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Wow! Thanks HG.
    I have plenty of tanks but am looking for something to compete with my avo 22 and I think this might be the atty to knock it off it's flavour perch.

I own a limitless XL tank and am yet to experiment building on it but the quad prebuilt coil is great for warm dense clouds but lacks in the flavour department. I'm looking for the perfect balance that the avo 22 provides. I want to find the build that makes the Combo in single mode a flavour beast!

AVF Regular
    Yes I do. Its great to have as many options/configurations to match your vaping needs.

AVF Regular

Never used anything from IJoy so far

Hopefully a single coil deck, or its dead as an idea to me. We're not all cloud chuckers

Seriously, manufacturers need to not make like 5 dual coil decks for an atomiser and 0 single coil ones...madness

If they include a single coil deck, maybe
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular

I have a sqounk from IJoy

Single coil would be highly regarded

Probally people like trendy things
    stylemessiah and Mark chan like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular

I use an ijoy Limitless Plus. It is a great tank for bot flavour and clouds. It is easy to wick and the build deck is huge and easy to build on. It produces better vapour than the Avocado24 but the Avo is easier to travel with as it is less prone to leaking if it tips over in your bag.

AVF Regular
    Good comp but too hard basket for me as newbie learner - I like simple device with no coils to fiddle with or mods = simple for me is; charge, fill with juice and adjust airholes lol - thats me. Good luck to all who enter.
    ermoon2 likes this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular

Yes can see advantages of having a tank for out and about and dripper for inside use and all in one neat pakage

AVF Regular
    yes, a versatile Atomizer lets you try different option that you might not consider and you may grow to love.

AVF Regular

Yes I do, I believe that convenience is king when it comes to consumer products. Creating a product that can meet all the needs that an individual needs in the one unit negates the requirement of having half a dozen different tanks sitting around just in case an individual wants to mix his/her style up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast