Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Warranty Claim - Please Answer My Emails...

AVF Regular

Warranty Claim - Please Answer My Emails...

I'll also send this request via PM

I have contacted you via email for warranty instuctions/info for my TreeBox Mini

Its been several days now.

If you have time to post new products and try and garner new business here, you have time to answer my emails as an existing customer

My email address is adrian.m.miller@gmail.com, you should be able to find it in your inbox at heavengifts

If i have to make another request i will not be a happy camper

Take care of your existing customers before you try and get new ones, its just a tip.....
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Wow thats not the experience I had with Heaven Gifts when I had a DOA Conqueror they asked for a video showing the issue and replaced it. They were very slow in responding to emails though so the back and fourth took about 4 days.
    Dymo316 and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    It seems to me that Heaven Gifts like Fastech are very slow in reply. I have not used HG for ages as I find their products a lot more expensive than FT and with FT if you pay for EMS and they have the product in stock the delivery is quite good. I did find a rep of FT on another forum which was ECF and when I had a problem with FT I contacted him and it was very quickly resolved. I do not know if we have a HG representative here. It would be good if we did.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well im thinking of sending it back to SmokeTech to their US Mad Vapes support address - of course the USA, the most epensive postal destination supposedly only for US customers, but Smoktech has been ignoring my email for 2 weeks asking where someone in Australia should send retuns...theres no other address listed (other than HQ in some place in Shenzen, where i fear my little package would dissapear into the ether, after many weeks of mail delays), and HeavenGifts is not responding to requests, and let them sort it out, if HG wont answer their emails....

The clock is getting too close to warranty run out, if i were cynical id would think they were running that clock down

How can the people who make my beloved little box also be people who ignore their customers???

Another area where vaping vendors need to drastically improve....respond to customers, before you try and poach new ones on internet forums

HeavenGifts i fear may make it onto the list, to join JoyeTech and KangerTech as people i will never deal with again

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2+ weeks no answer from Smoketech - emailed because HeavcenGifts website was down at the time

4 Days so far with no answer from HG
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 10-11-16 at 12:44 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    oooops .. my mistake .. wrong vendor ...

AVF Regular
    Have been contacted by PM by our HeavenGifts person here who has offered to bring it to the attention of HeavenGifts...

Things are looking up
    fabricator4 and ermoon2 like this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Contact made by HeavenGifts via email.....
    fabricator4 likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Video made by request of HG and uploaded and linked to in latest reply

Progress, people, progress
    chris_vaper likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    That sounds like the experience I had with them. My guess is they will next issue a credit for the item or a voucher so you can add it to your next order.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    We feel sorry about it happened. Actually we are positively taking care of every customer's issue. I already remind our service to take care of this case. And it has been processing from the very beginning. We apologize for the delay. We will take good care of it. Sorry again.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast