Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Arctic Dolphin Arthur, Stablized Wood, Powerful Chip,and Price Matching Contest

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Arctic Dolphin Arthur, Stablized Wood, Powerful Chip,and Price Matching Contest

Can you recognize your mod among many of them? If so, it must feature an unique look! Well, today Arctic Dolphin bring you an unique mod made of Stablized Wood, 80W Arthur Mod, which is affordable yet powerful.

1. Aesthetic. Arthur Mod is made of stablized wood. Some of you who are into modding might know there is no 2 stablized wood are alike,which means any of an Arthur mod is unique one. The whole look of it is designed by experienced American team, definitely worth you to grab it as one of your mod collection.

2. Powerful TC Function. A 80W power output may not that powerful if you only consider the figure. However, except regular Ti/Ni/SS temperature control modes, it also features TCR mode which enables you to adjust the TCR data to rock various kinds of wires. The most important, the mighty chip of Arthur supports CVU (Center Vaping Unit Technology)coil.

3. Voltage Boost Technology. Though it is a compact sized one and features a single 18650 battery, the voltage output is quite strong, as high as 9v! This Voltage Boost Technology gives Arthur a very wide TC resistance support range, 0.06~1ohm. Even in regular power mode, it supports 0.1~2.5ohm coil. It is doomed to be a big toy for vape veteran.

4. Brand New Operation Interface. Some of vape newbie may concern about its interface. Is it easy to play with? Well, the whole operation is divide to 2 catalog. 10 minutes is enough for you to get know it!

Guys, for such a delicated mod, how much do you think worth it? Leave a comment with your preferred price below, you might get a secret gift from us!!By the way, just heard it through grapevine, a good deal of Arctic Dolphin Arthur will be started for this mod soon. Try google it!

More details of Arthur Mod, find here:
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/...-Wood-MOD.html

More: The bright casing is made of 304 stainless steel with advanced finish technology which is specially used for watch shell. A perfect choice for vapers. See details below:

Video review:
    Last edited by Heaven Gifts; 24-01-17 at 05:06 PM.

AVF Regular
    100-120 odd bucks perhaps.

Just for the stab wood.
    Not sure on the internals etc though,

Cat
    AVF Regular
    $60. Still patiently waiting on my last order from you... it hasn't even left China though I ordered it on Dec 29 last year. Bit slow...
    1ynne likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    69 would do.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    60usd is probably around the mark i recon

AVF Regular
    150 usd I think might be about right for a stabwood.

AVF Regular
    $129.95 in USD of course

AVF Regular
    Wow 180 to 200 aus dollars for a non dna device that only hits 80 w pretty pricey.
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    I looked at the Mod and I think reasonable price would be $80-$100Au cause it's unique and stab wood.
    I wouldn't buy it as I'm a bargain buyer ... at $50Au it would make me put it in the cart

AVF Regular

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast