Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Win Digiflavor Siren 22 & 25, Rebuildable MTL tanks with Pure Flavor

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Win Digiflavor Siren 22 & 25, Rebuildable MTL tanks with Pure Flavor

It’s time for MTL vapers and flavor chasers. Digiflavor Siren was showered with praise since its release last year, even now, some people still ask where can buy it. Therefore, we bring this not new but great Siren as prizes for you this time. It has two versions - Siren 22 and Siren 25, a 22mm diameter and a 25mm diameter version, separately 4ml and 5ml e-juice capacity. It features genesis style deck, but slightly different from traditional genesis tanks, the chamber is closer to the drip tip, which is the key to produce relatively purer flavor. Considering the size of the tank, the build deck is pretty roomy, so super easy wicking for most people. In addition, it adopts improved airflow and leaking proof design, ensuring a better vaping experience. The highlight of the Siren is it combines the advantages of vacuum and Genesis, owning a smooth liquid flow, no leaking and burn taste. Do you want this atty to be the new family of your collection? Anything is possible. Don’t hesitate to join us.

This time, simple rule, let's just play "guess the name" chain game: the first participant posts a vape gear picture, next person needs write down the name of that device & paste the product link if it's available at heavengifts.com, and then post another vape gear photo. (If you can't name out the product of previous post, just write "no idea" and post Siren 22 or Siren 25)

Note:
    1. We use random.org to select and announce 2 winners on June 13, 2017. The first winner we choose will get Siren 22, the second one will get Siren 25.
    2. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
    3. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
    4. We require at least 20 participants.

------------------------------------------Winner Announcement----------------------------------------

Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #322

1st winner is #148 Littleraf

2nd winner is #218 Nextron

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
    STREET:
    CITY:
    PROVINCE/ZIP:
    PHONE:
    ---------------------------------------------------Extra Winning Chance------------------------------------------------

Now you get an extra winning chance for the iJoy Captain Subohm Tank.Currently we have another contest undergoing at Heaven Gifts. If you were interested, see details here: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/...-Giveaway.html. Good luck!
    Last edited by Heaven Gifts; 13-06-17 at 01:49 PM.
    shaneo, Nextron and Timwis like this.
    Heaven Gifts, World No.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy!

AVF Regular
    yippeeeeee Sirens ..Yay - thankyou HG .. you restocked the Sirens ... these are my favourite tanks of all time.. have to keep bumping this thread so all those that missed out see it .. Yippeeeeeeee
    shaneo, muscovyduckling and Timwis like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Super Moderator
    100W-Eleaf-Aster-RT-with-Melo-RT-22-Full-Kit

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/...RT-22-Kit.html

Last edited by gtadmin; 06-06-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/...ry-650mAh.html

Eleaf Inano

Mine mine mine damn I thought they were all gone

AVF Regular

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Last edited by Timwis; 06-06-17 at 09:46 PM.

AVF Regular

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast