Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By rebelagainstthemachine
  • 1 Post By hithere
  • 2 Post By rebelagainstthemachine

Thread: VapeOnly Zen Pipe, the First Rosewood Pipe with A 18650 Battery

AussieVapers approved Vendor

VapeOnly Zen Pipe, the First Rosewood Pipe with A 18650 Battery

Introduce you another classic e-pipe from VapeOnly – Zen Pipe. Made of high quality rosewood, it provides you an amazing feeling in hands. Delicate craft for all the parts definitely make you stand out of the crowds. Compared with its brother – vPipe 3, it has relatively longer mouth piece because it adopts the 18650 battery. It can fire up to 24W, which meets your basic vaping needs. The included red LED light indicator will blink from up to down during working. If vaping for more than 10 seconds, the voltage will be cut down automatically to protect the atomizer, which provide you super safe vaping experience. It comes with a glass BVC atomizer, with 1.2 e-juice capacity. The unique liquid deliver construction is very convenient to fill the e-juice and replace the coil. Wanna have a unique vaping experience on a stunning pipe? Then give the Zen Pipe a try.

Features:
    Classic-designed e-Pipe device
    Made of high quality rosewood
    Full power output method
    LED indicator for easy operation

More details, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/...-Pipe-Kit.html

Don’t forget to use the code "AHG15" to get an extra 15% off discount.
    Heaven Gifts, World No.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy!

AVF Regular
    I really do like the look of this e-pipe but sadly no matter how pretty - I would never buy it bc it is not vv/ vw

I do wonder why mass manufacturers are not making nice looking vv/ vw epipes?
    Fatman likes this.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    I really do like the look of this e-pipe but sadly no matter how pretty - I would never buy it bc it is not vv/ vw

I do wonder why mass manufacturers are not making nice looking vv/ vw epipes?
    RATM, I just saw this:
    30W Variable Voltage/Wattage Pipe sharped MOD with F-30 Sub-Ohm tank clearomizer starter kit

But it's only 30Watts.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Hi!

Followed your link and also later found them at FT about $3usd cheaper- Am not an overly high powered vaper so 30w suits me ok most of the time esp for mindless chain vaping which tends to set off my fire alarm

Will make the actual order tomorrow night after I have had a wander through their other stuff

Thanks for the heads up - am overdue for a new mod of any kind- although it is a pity about this one not being vv/vw ...

Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    1ynne and emu like this.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs