Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Greetings to AVF from Indigo Vapor

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    Welcome Tony.
    I have an order which seems to be stuck in Chicago :-( order #3390. Will drop you an email too in case you don't see this.
    From what I know from my orders they usually show an US location for the last 5 days or so until they arrive at my front step as that is where the international tracking stops. For the order tracking numbers that come up as "Product not traceable" on the Australia Post website anyway.

Has it been in Chicago for more than 5 days?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    From what I know from my orders they usually show an US location for the last 5 days or so until they arrive at my front step as that is where the international tracking stops. For the order tracking numbers that come up as "Product not traceable" on the Australia Post website anyway.

Has it been in Chicago for more than 5 days?
    Yeah, normally it says 'departed from' location. This time it's stuck on 'processed through'. 8th May :/
    alegria likes this.

Yeah, normally it says 'departed from' location. This time it's stuck on 'processed through'. 8th May :/
    Hmmmm - that should really be here by now.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And juddyau, I'll call USPS today and see what I can find out. As alegria pointed out it should definitely be there by now.
    alegria likes this.

I had that once and it still came. Just must not have been scanned out or something.
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    I had that once and it still came. Just must not have been scanned out or something.
    Yeah that might be an explanation for the location status but still - I recon it should be there by now.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for the warm welcome. It's always very nice to be treated so kindly by a community. I also wanted to let you know as a thank you for the warm welcome we're working on a flavor for you all that as I understand it is quite popular there... more to come on that very soon I hope!

And on a side note, please PM me when you get time juddyau. It seems that your inbox is full. :P
    Milkman_ and Domo like this.

AVF Regular
    Ohh an Aussie Flavour in the works......hope its not Vegemite on Toast.

Going to have to hold off ordering until you perfect this new one.

After bugz and alegrias war, recommendations I'll be placing an order in the next week tony. Looking forward to trying THE duke and the choc mint flavor too. May just get me a bucket or two.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoTony View Post
    I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for the warm welcome. It's always very nice to be treated so kindly by a community. I also wanted to let you know as a thank you for the warm welcome we're working on a flavor for you all that as I understand it is quite popular there... more to come on that very soon I hope!

And on a side note, please PM me when you get time juddyau. It seems that your inbox is full. :P
    Thanks for the speedy reply Tony - great customer service, contacted USPS for me!
    alegria likes this.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast