Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree385Likes

Thread: Nicotine Bases Are Up at Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Excellent!

Do you know what the PG/VG ratio is Leon?
    Jen, let me know if you order and perhaps we can do another together?
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Not yet but will definitely be making an order
    Once Tony can see that it's worth his while he will make 100% PG and 100% VG options available too. He is doing this to help us Aussies out so we gotta show him some support!

It wasn't easy to get a vendor to make high quality bases available especially for us Aussies
    Roxxiiangel, Livkat and Pueronline like this.

That's awesome news! Thank you Tony! Thanks Alegria for letting us know I will know where to send our customers then for great quality nic juice!
    alegria and IndigoTony like this.

AVF Regular
    can see both sides to this.
    alegria likes this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    The difference in the american flavours IS obvious though, we're comparing a 1.3b annual market compared to aus market which probably barely breaks 1m annually, it's not like it's all foreign juice is great, but with that much more competition they have had to step it up and with that many more customers they have gotten the cash flow to research and develop more complex things.
    I would say the juice I have from Indigo is so much better then any juice I've had from Aus that I'd actually be mildly depressed going back to our "sort of tastes like" and "sublte" blends.
    bugzme, JenJ, alegria and 2 others like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    Once Tony can see that it's worth his while he will make 100% PG and 100% VG options available too. He is doing this to help us Aussies out so we gotta show him some support!

It wasn't easy to get a vendor to make high quality bases available especially for us Aussies
    I 100% will be ordering in the next few weeks. As off tomorrow ill be away from home for three weeks (half is for pleasure not business!) so don't really need to have it in yet!

I hope Tony doesn't get disillusioned with the lack of orders flooding in straight away.
    alegria and IndigoTony like this.

I refuse to get into an argument over where the best juices come from but I will say, I am totally enjoying the overseas juices I am trying atm. Its not about snobbery or anything like that, its all about what gives me a satisfying vape, one I can lean back in my chair and say, "yes, this is totally doing it for me, its beautiful and I am tasting this and that and LOVE IT", whatever. Thats important to me. Whether I was to find that local or overseas, it doesnt matter, its my satisfaction in the end and what keeps me off the stinkies.
    JenJ, alegria, Livkat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    The difference in the american flavours IS obvious though, we're comparing a 1.3b annual market compared to aus market which probably barely breaks 1m annually, it's not like it's all foreign juice is great, but with that much more competition they have had to step it up and with that many more customers they have gotten the cash flow to research and develop more complex things.
    I would say the juice I have from Indigo is so much better then any juice I've had from Aus that I'd actually be mildly depressed going back to our "sort of tastes like" and "sublte" blends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pueronline View Post
    I 100% will be ordering in the next few weeks. As off tomorrow ill be away from home for three weeks (half is for pleasure not business!) so don't really need to have it in yet!

I hope Tony doesn't get disillusioned with the lack of orders flooding in straight away.
    Tony will be fine

He understands that a few will need to try it first and report back.

Our main concern was that we wanted to make sure people got the same experience as if they bought directly from these vendors.
    We spent months of researching the doublers and how they performed with different bases.

In the end we came to the conclusion that these bases had to be made available locally to ensure this is the case.

It was just a matter of which vendor would make them available to us.

Retired Account
    So, what I wrote and got deleted was an attack? Really?
    Domo and alegria like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SweeetIlluzions View Post
    That's awesome news! Thank you Tony! Thanks Alegria for letting us know I will know where to send our customers then for great quality nic juice!
    Glad to see you are as excited as I am!
    bethydy likes this.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast