AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    They are moving back to WA

AVF Regular
    this is the email I received

Hey Juicers!

The short version:

- We're moving back to Mandurah, WA.
    - We'll be offering both AusPost and Toll (Australia only) as delivery options.
    - Free express shipping for orders within Australia over $100 starting from midday Sunday 22/01.
    - 20% off all orders between midday Sunday 22/01 until midnight 05/02. Orders will start shipping on 06/02.
    - Loads of stock will be made available as soon as the sale commences.

The longer version:

We’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the feedback we receive and how we can improve our service for you. Ultimately there will be a few changes that we believe will significantly improve your experience with us.

Firstly, we’ll be moving back to Mandurah, WA. We know how painful it can be to find one or two products out of stock when you’re making an order and this will allow us to significantly improvement inventory restocking times, and in turn, keep stock levels of where they need to be.

There have also been some shipping delays in recent times with the AusPost hub we use, this should be resolved immediately with the move. We’ve also taken on a contract with Toll for even speedier delivery within Australia. For those of you who want your parcels delivered to a PO Box or simply just prefer AusPost, that option will still be available. Most International customers should also see a slight improvement on delivery times.

And something everyone's been waiting for... Free express shipping will be applied to all orders over $100 going to Australian addresses!

For our Sydney customers that have been picking up orders, we do apologise for this, however, it is a necessary change and one that will improve our service overall. To our WA customers, we’re looking forward to seeing you all again!

The last orders to be shipped before the move need to be received by midday AEST this Sunday the 22nd of January.
    All orders after then will start to be sent on Monday the 6th of February when we have completed the relocation.

Please note that pick-up orders made before the cut off will be available for collection for up till the end of the month. Please get in touch if you cannot make it during this time.

During the relocation the website will remain open for orders and we’ll be running a 20% off sale for the inconvenience. We’ve got a whole lot of stock that has been bottled and is sitting in the Mandurah warehouse which will be made available as soon as the sale begins.

A huge thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support. We’ll see you on the other side.

Keep on juicing!

The JuiceFactory.com.au team
    emu likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Hmm, not sure if movin' to WA really qualifies as a holiday.
    In fact I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Best wishes on the move.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire
    Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)

emu
    AVF Regular
    Bout time we had some sort of vape related enterprize in the West, Great move JF Welcome back....!
    flyingfox12 likes this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910