Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Blue Cola?

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Sorry I haven't been around to answer your questions, very slack of me!

Both the Blue Cola and Red Cola are really good but the stand-out for me is Blue Cola. I was vaping it for at least a few days as a single flavour and really enjoyed it. Serena was on the Red Cola and loving that. I really think I'm going to have some fun with these once I start to play around! We've got plenty more stock on the way so you can grab it whilst the sale is on.

Thanks for the feedback on these Cola's!!!! I was eyeing them off on my order last week, and decided last minute not to get them. However really impressed this week with just using a few of your JF concentrates and a few of the West flavourings I am over the moon with the flavour. And back to the site i go to take advantage of this sale LOL ..... Thanks a bunch
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Hangsen Red Cola is the go. 3% with a few drops of SC Vanilla, yum
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reptilr View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on these Cola's!!!! I was eyeing them off on my order last week, and decided last minute not to get them. However really impressed this week with just using a few of your JF concentrates and a few of the West flavourings I am over the moon with the flavour. And back to the site i go to take advantage of this sale LOL ..... Thanks a bunch
    Thanks for your orders! I'm thinking a touch of anise might just play well with the colas, I'll be trying that in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Hangsen Red Cola is the go. 3% with a few drops of SC Vanilla, yum
    Hangsen Red Cola is pretty awesome and was previously my go to cola. Have you tried the SC versions yet? I'm quite fond of the blue cola over the red cola, though a part of that may be because I had never seen or tried one before.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom@JuiceFactory View Post
    Thanks for your orders! I'm thinking a touch of anise might just play well with the colas, I'll be trying that in the near future.

Hangsen Red Cola is pretty awesome and was previously my go to cola. Have you tried the SC versions yet? I'm quite fond of the blue cola over the red cola, though a part of that may be because I had never seen or tried one before.
    I don't think I have tried the SC cola yet. Will have to give it a shot.

AVF Regular
    Reporting in on the blue cola FINALLY. lols

To the nose, it's bang on. Could sniff this like glue. haaha.

The vape though is the same as other colas I have had. Citrus'y, lemon.

Though it is not as bad as others, but is there and detracts for me.

I think it needs something syrupy. Cotton candy, green apple or caramel maybe.

Sorry guys, I'm a shocker at getting back here on AVF. I think Bobbavet has really said it like it is. The aroma is there, it smells amazing but it isn't like vaping a freshly opened bottle of the good stuff. I definitely still enjoy the vape, but don't go in thinking that it's an exact match when vaping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12