Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: DA and AP testing.

AVF Regular
    I'd heard the name 'Juice Factory' on occasions before the last week and had not really paid much attention.

Then I finally made a purchase Monday due to you folks seeming to be one of the few Oz suppliers of TFA/TPA Coffee (Kona) - I can't be bothered paying international freight or waiting a long time for my flavor purchases. Order arrived by Tuesday arvo. This experience started me to thinking that maybe JF should be my new 'first stop' for juice purchases.

Then very soon after that Soma5eeker produced a list of flavors they could give the official 'thumbs up' to and of course JF juices were prominent in it. That prompted me to fire off an order for 7 more juices, some from your own JF line, and one or two others on the list that sounded really delicious yet I would never have tried without assurances. By this stage I was 80% sure you were going to become my preferred juice vendor.

Then this post. That's it.. Juice Factory is my preferred eJuice flavor vendor.

What I'd love to see on particular flavor pages on your site is a 'bar' of levels of the Diacetyl and other known chemicals of concern. Flavors that have not been tested could link to a page or pop-up with WTE.

We believe this flavor contains no unsafe chemicals. Click the vote to test link if you'd like to see this juice tested.

And since I'm here. I'd heard that a test such as done by soma5eeker costs around $200 (per test). Testing 85 juices would bring the total to $17000. Thank you for putting in that Herculean effort.
    Last edited by Vaporific; 26-03-15 at 04:57 PM.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

Thanks Tom and Soma
    Tom@JuiceFactory and disley like this.

Well done to Juicefactory for getting into this despite everything, and well done for publishing the results, warts and all...

Vaporific, Juicefactory have been my concentrate supplier from day one of my vaping, great service and product and after this definitely will be sticking with them.

AVF Regular
    I love happy endings
    disley likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporific View Post
    And since I'm here. I'd heard that a test such as done by soma5eeker costs around $200 (per test). Testing 85 juices would bring the total to $17000. Thank you for putting in that Herculean effort.
    No problem mate. I'm always happy to try and contribute to harm minimisation. Especially for those with the patience and understanding to appreciate it.
    disley, Browny, Vaporific and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    Thanks Tom and Soma
    No problem
    Davi likes this.

Thanks to both of you for the effort, the transparency, the good will and for not letting the perfect become the enemy of the good.

I think this sets a good example and is a real step forward - well played Soma and Tom.

(If I ever give flavourless a spell, I know where to look.)

AVF Regular
    Huge thank you Tom, for being so awesome.

And again, another huge thank you to Soma for all the work you've done.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Again, thanks for the support everyone. The whole team here really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporific View Post
    I'd heard the name 'Juice Factory' on occasions before the last week and had not really paid much attention.

Then I finally made a purchase Monday due to you folks seeming to be one of the few Oz suppliers of TFA/TPA Coffee (Kona) - I can't be bothered paying international freight or waiting a long time for my flavor purchases. Order arrived by Tuesday arvo. This experience started me to thinking that maybe JF should be my new 'first stop' for juice purchases.

Then very soon after that Soma5eeker produced a list of flavors they could give the official 'thumbs up' to and of course JF juices were prominent in it. That prompted me to fire off an order for 7 more juices, some from your own JF line, and one or two others on the list that sounded really delicious yet I would never have tried without assurances. By this stage I was 80% sure you were going to become my preferred juice vendor.

Then this post. That's it.. Juice Factory is my preferred eJuice flavor vendor.

What I'd love to see on particular flavor pages on your site is a 'bar' of levels of the Diacetyl and other known chemicals of concern. Flavors that have not been tested could link to a page or pop-up with WTE.
    Thanks for your kind words, mate.

I think this is a great idea but I'm not sure about finding the right code to make the bar or voting part happen, I will have to have a think about how something along these lines could be implemented. Early next week we'll be getting as much information as possible on our product pages in terms of suspected DA and AP and then once the lab results come back we can put it up as fact.
    Browny and shaneo like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Thanks Tom.

As Soma knows, I believe the flavor concentrates are more important to test than the juice/doublers.
    A juice can contain many different flavor concentrates & testing it does not prove which flavor is the culprit (if there is one), also it is more beneficial to all vapers esp. those that DiY to know which flavors are potentially more likely to contain DA or AP.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast