Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: DA and AP testing.

AVF Regular
    A big shout out to Tom, my faith is slowly returning.
    I knew this Forum had some creditable folk, with morals .

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Good work, Tom.

Good to see a vendor looking at the bigger picture and being in touch with your consumers expectations.

It's a smart business decision, as like it or not all of this is going to come out in the wash eventually, and the ones trying to stall any testing by threatening litigation are just buying time, with their customers health potentially at stake.

AVF Regular
    Good on you for being honest and upfront and taking the opportunity to have your juices tested and face the facts instead of trying to sweep the issue under the rug. I know I would rather buy from someone that lets me make my own decision on if I want to vape these chemicals rather than force me to play a guessing game and hope for the best. I hope your business flourishes because of this and I will appreciate the information you provide and choose your company when I'm game to mix from concentrates.
    JenJ and Tom@JuiceFactory like this.

AVF Regular
    In the two years I have been vaping, and a member of this forum, I have heard nothing but good things about Juice Factory. I've made a few orders with them and their service was exemplary.

I also met Tom at a Perth vape meet. He was open and down to earth, as well as charming.
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

AVF Regular
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Thanks Tom.

As Soma knows, I believe the flavor concentrates are more important to test than the juice/doublers.
    A juice can contain many different flavor concentrates & testing it does not prove which flavor is the culprit (if there is one), also it is more beneficial to all vapers esp. those that DiY to know which flavors are potentially more likely to contain DA or AP.
    Yes, I agree.

It also makes the analysis significantly more precise as well (not that a consumable juice cannot be precisely and accurately analysed in this way). This is because the real skill involved in this type of analytical work is reducing the detection limit for the compounds in question to as low as possible. When you analyse a 1% concentrate as opposed to a 'ready to vape' juice, your detection limit is potentially 100 fold more precise.

However, this approach obviously doesn't help elucidate the relative safety of a 'ready to vape' commercial juice of unknown concentrate composition.

Like many, I now intend to only vape my own juice. For reasons of price, personal taste, and harm minimisation.
    Last edited by soma5eeker; 27-03-15 at 01:29 PM.
    Noe, Tom@JuiceFactory and oneANT like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I know I've said it a few times now but I really do appreciate all the support you guys and girls have shown us. It means a lot! I can't wait to get my hands on more results and I'm sure you all feel the same way.

JenJ - Stop making me blush!
    Noe, Stomp, JenJ and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah, well done mate, I don't buy and use concentrates at this stage, but if I do I know where I'll be buying from.

Edit: Was just wondering, the numbers for your results, are these in mg/ml?
    Last edited by Slayer; 27-03-15 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Question added
    soma5eeker likes this.
    "Vape mail incoming, I have"

AVF Regular
    I'd like to say another big thanks to soma5eeker for your hard work.
    I'm glad that some of your hard work can be released for us to read.
    And also thanks to Tom and Juice Factory for supplying samples then releasing results.
    I'll continue to order from your awesome company
    Browny, Slayer, oneANT and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    This is fantastic to see and thank you so much for sharing all of the information with us (and soma5eeker for starting this with...well you know), it proves you give a dam about your customers in a big way.

I'm going to be moving to 99% diy very shortly, this has just cemented you as my go-to site for liquids.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast