Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: DA and AP testing.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Well done Tom on your efforts. I just hope there is a way of giving the results you have paid for to your customers without anyone else using them for their own cause.
    I don't think there will be, but that's OK. I'd rather have an informed vaping community than one that is left in the dark.
    JenJ, Wayno, bank and 5 others like this.

And more good news. TPA / TFA Dairy / Milk actually tested as under the daily exposure limit (confirmed by soma5eeker), I've updated my original post to reflect this. Thank you Vaporific for pointing out the error.
    Crisscross, JenJ, Browny and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    You can see by your commitment that your business will flourish, again well done.

Thank you, Wayno. I apreciate the kind words and support.

AVF Regular
    Have to agree with Wayno and echo his comments. To be honest before all this I had not tried any of your concentrates, I now have well over 30 of them and still plan on a few more when budget allows. But I will be looking at interesting recipes first before choosing any others, but I have a good base arrangement to cover me for now.

And I will be a returning customer for certain, the fact you have a good price and quality product is nice but a side bonus. It's the fact you provide such service and care for your customers that has me sold! Your efforts are not wasted and I'm proof myself I guess that it will make current customers happy and bring in fresh new customers/business. I hope more people take note of your efforts and make the smart choice and show some support also with their wallets lol.
    Last edited by Dalork; 24-04-15 at 03:43 PM. Reason: fix typo's
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

Hi Juicers,

I'm sorry I havenít updated this tread in a while. We got the results from the Enthalpy labs in the US. They are:

JF Black Fire Tobacco SC DA @ 0.145
    JF Caramel Mocha SC, DA @ 0.018
    JF Caramel SC, DA @ 0.0965

Personally I'm not 100% sure about these results given some of the concerns out there with Enthalpy Labs lately. Saying that they do show DA just as the previous tests had so at least there is some merit in that. I'm sorry this hasn't gone to plan but we are not giving up and we will continue testing as soon as we find another qualified lab to perform the tests.
    Noe, Crisscross, Browny and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Tom
    I thought your site would be updated with Concentrates containing DA and AP Etc
    Still waiting waiting
    Last edited by shaneo; 11-12-15 at 03:33 PM.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom@JuiceFactory View Post
    Hi Juicers,

I'm sorry I haven’t updated this tread in a while. We got the results from the Enthalpy labs in the US. They are:

JF Black Fire Tobacco SC DA @ 0.145
    JF Caramel Mocha SC, DA @ 0.018
    JF Caramel SC, DA @ 0.0965

Personally I'm not 100% sure about these results given some of the concerns out there with Enthalpy Labs lately. Saying that they do show DA just as the previous tests had so at least there is some merit in that. I'm sorry this hasn't gone to plan but we are not giving up and we will continue testing as soon as we find another qualified lab to perform the tests.

I think the concerns about Enthalpy are unwarranted & a media story got blown out of proportion, giving a false impression to many people.
    I heard this interview with the Enthalpy owner/operator a little over a month ago & only just saw your post here today.
    Skip to about 33minutes in for the discussion between Russ (host) & Enthalpy owner(Gene (sp)) : https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/save-vaping-in-australia-five-thousand-pawns-the-queen-is-dead-long-live-the-queen

I think you can trust the results you get from Enthalpy.
    One of the members here that are trained in lab testing (Soma or SS600 or Fatman(?) maybe) could probably validate the accuracy of the testing mehtods Enthalpy say they use in this interview better than me.
    Edit: Skip to about 45mins into the show to hear the testing methods used.

Thanks Tom for continuing to test your products.
    Last edited by Noe; 12-01-16 at 02:50 AM.
    Vaporific likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks Tom for going the extra mile.
    Already a very happy customer

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Here a new costumer coming to appreciate your efforts Tom.
    And a big thanks to soma, how did you pull up with that bunch of ungrateful wingers I really don't know.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345