Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Impressed :)

AVF Regular

Impressed :)

Three shout outs for you at Juice Factory-

The first stemming from how impressed I am having placed an order and had a shipping confirmation within 24 hours.
    You are doing Aussie vendors proud with this level of service.

Second for the excellent selection you have there! I'll be ordering again. Its almost too much! I had a lot of fun thinking of all the crazy recipes I could try when making my way through your stock lists.

Third, for taking the step to raise ingredient safety for the vaping community. I hope you follow through on this, and that other vendors follow this lead.

Thank you to come upon arrival of my precious concentrates
    Browny and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    Brilliant service Juicefactory!

Just received my package, all in good knick, and less than 72 hours form order to delivery in Norther Rivers NSW (non-metro). Will definitely order again.

The coconut candy smells amazing, as does the grape (can already tell this is going to be hubba-bubba like) and the milk superconc.
    Many thanks for the sampler too! I guess you could tell I'm playing around with grape flavours

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey Rupert, thanks for the kind words!! I'm glad you're enjoying the flavours, make sure to let me know if I can assist in any way.
    rupert likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Tom,

Thanks again, just received another order complete with 250mL of VG.
    Great service as always, its much appreciated!

Ill also say, I really appreciate the info you are putting up regarding the DA and/or lack of. Kudos mate.

As a side note, do you recommend a longer steep time for the Super Concentrates compared with standard conch's from other companies?
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Sorry for the late reply. Generally a week will do it but you can get the flavour out by breathing them for 48-72hrs to remove the alcohol aroma.
    PurpleVapes, smok king and rupert like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom@JuiceFactory View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Generally a week will do it but you can get the flavour out by breathing them for 48-72hrs to remove the alcohol aroma.
    Hidden science behind normal and accelerated e-Liquid steeping - E-Liquid Recipes Forum

Great article that explains steeping is a combination of allowing the volatile compounds like ethanol to evaporate out, and the Maillard Reaction which is the reaction of carbony groups with amino groups.
    rupert and Stevo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleVapes View Post
    Hidden science behind normal and accelerated e-Liquid steeping - E-Liquid Recipes Forum

Great article that explains steeping is a combination of allowing the volatile compounds like ethanol to evaporate out, and the Maillard Reaction which is the reaction of carbony groups with amino groups.
    Interesting read.
    PurpleVapes likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ive been doing a bit of browsing, trying to find flavours with an amino group, and trying to figure out why the Malliard reaction would occur in liquids almost completely void of nitrogen containing compounds.

Then I remember..... nicotine.

Sometimes.. I'm not a smart man.

This pic is from Grants Vanilla Custard;

Nicotine is definitely a key factor in the steeping process. It might also explain why diactyl containing flavours are very popular, as Diacetyl is basically two carbonyl groups stuck together, which would react nicely with nicotine's amino group.

Im very interested in what Diacetyl is being replaced with in these new DX versions available at ejuicefactory. I can say for certain that Capella VC v2 and TPA's Hazelnut DX are improvements on their version 1s in taste. I do hope they live up to their safety claims.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 06-07-15 at 11:30 PM.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    The DX flavours are now using butyric acid to get that custardy taste now apparently. Haven't tried any of them yet, but am keen to see if the DX Bavarian cream is as good.
    PurpleVapes likes this.

AVF Regular
    They must use very low percentages, because;

"Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit".

Flavours are strange in that way. Apparently apple flavour can taste like rotten putrefied compost, or fresh green apples depending on how concentrated you make it.
    CMB and smok king like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast