Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Loving the goodness

AVF Regular

Loving the goodness

Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the JF super c RY4, haven't got round to the other flavours yet lol. Got another order from you that should turn up today or tomorrow, so will have to start hooving more and getting some steeping.

Thank you for the freebie sample too, am letting it steep but man it smells nice. Just like those pineapple lollies, can't remember the name of the flavour off-hand. I'm already thinking of placing another even bigger order today lol, so many flavours to try and maybe mix the range is fantastic.

Just a small suggestion, maybe to improve your descriptions of what the flavour is/like would be handy.

What else can I say, I'm hooked.

Many thanks.
    Crisscross, steve.c and Browny like this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the JF super c RY4, haven't got round to the other flavours yet lol. Got another order from you that should turn up today or tomorrow, so will have to start hooving more and getting some steeping.

Thank you for the freebie sample too, am letting it steep but man it smells nice. Just like those pineapple lollies, can't remember the name of the flavour off-hand. I'm already thinking of placing another even bigger order today lol, so many flavours to try and maybe mix the range is fantastic.

Just a small suggestion, maybe to improve your descriptions of what the flavour is/like would be handy.

Many thanks.
    I agree, jf service is excellent but the descriptions could be improved especially if your just getting into diy and need more info on flavours .
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep, got my other order today and another free sample. I do love freebies lol, thank you JF.

And placed another order, hehehe. Man it's going to take a lot of hoovering to clean up this lot but seeing as I had way too much PG/VG I gotta do something to flavour it all.
    shaneo likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular

Many thanks.
    I agree
    Check out the TFA mega thread really heplfull cheers to Mo
    Dalork likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Trying to find it now, got a link for a lazy SOB like me lol, I have a few TFA flavs now as well. I have to go easy on how many flavs I have though lol, running out of space to keep them. As it is I have over 100 already and that's not including my last order hehehe.
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hahaha

Great thread here mate

TFA Megathread

Oh and look at the side bar on this one heaps here

http://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/c...recipe_thread/
    Last edited by shaneo; 21-04-15 at 11:39 AM.
    Dalork likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Cheers Shaneo mate, put them in favourites for storage and reference. Looks like a brilliant thread.
    shaneo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers Shaneo mate, put them in favourites for storage and reference. Looks like a brilliant thread.
    No worries mate
    Yer there is some good ones in there
    Got about six i want to make already

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    No sweat for the freebie, Darlok. And thank you everyone for the feedback!

We're currently redesigning the layout of our product pages to include additional information for percentages, flavour info, reviews and DA and AP info. It's a bit of a slow process but we should have the first lot live early next month. It'll then be a game of getting to each and every flavour.

I'm constantly looking at and researching recipes. Maybe I should put a sticky in our subforum and start posting the ones that I've made or am interested in making to try and give you a bit of a central place to find recipes that you can make using flavours that with stock?
    Dalork likes this.

AVF Regular
    No Problem Tom,
    thank you for taking the time to even reply in so many threads. It's the service and the fact you seem to be genuine and care about your customers that has won me as a customer. Watching threads like the DA & AP testing and not only that but the quality of the ranges you carry, it has all impressed me and others quite a bit I'm sure.

Hard to go passed the bloody good pricing as well, the sticky sharing some recipes or ideas for some would be great. Even better if you can give just a couple words on what you thought of the recipe if you have tried it. I have not played around much with mixing of flavours as yet myself but I like to try new things and plan on it, so threads like that would be most useful.

I look forward to watching your website develop and grow
    again many thanks for the top service
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast