Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Grown ups juice

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    I can't find the Signature Tobacco Blend on the JW website. maybe they don't make it anymore
    You just like giving me a heart attack, don't you?

Tobacco Blend - Juicewhore

The line is called "signature". The flavour is just "Tobacco Blend". I bought extras because they had some kind of promotion on last time so it's been a while since I bought it. I'll need a new stack of bottles some time this year though. Maybe I should just ask if they'll do me a big bottle.
    Fatman, 1ynne and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF emergency contact : avf_contact_point@yahoo.com
    This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.

AVF Regular
    Thanks all:-) So far the missus is liking the wild blueberry so fingers crossed 2018 might be the year for her.
    DogMan, shaneo, 1ynne and 2 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    You just like giving me a heart attack, don't you?

Tobacco Blend - Juicewhore

The line is called "signature". The flavour is just "Tobacco Blend". I bought extras because they had some kind of promotion on last time so it's been a while since I bought it. I'll need a new stack of bottles some time this year though. Maybe I should just ask if they'll do me a big bottle.
    Sorry... didn't mean to scare you.. I was looking at the juices and not the concentrates.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Today I slowly introduced the JuiceWhore Strawberry & she said oooh it tastes like Strawberry. Normally she ses things like it's too strong, it makes my mouth dry, it makes me burp, I've got a pain in my side after vaping that. etc etc.
    So now I have at least got two Juices that she will vape. The Lychee one might be a bit too flavorsome for her so I will cut it in half & try it again.
    gtadmin, DogMan, shaneo and 2 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12