Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Grown ups juice

AVF Regular

Grown ups juice

I'm trying to get my wife into full time vaping but all the juices I have bought seem too full on in taste & a lot taste like lollies. Trying JuiceWhore for the first time & I think we may have hit the jackpot with the 3 100% VG juices I ordered, Strawberry, Lychee & Wild Blueberry. These juices reminds me of some Virgin Vapor juices with the very pleasant flavours without the Virgin Vapor hospital disinfectant taste.
    The Juicewhore flavours are very clean tasting & I have high hopes at long last that I have found a juice the wife will like.
    Fatman, laurie9300, AllyP and 3 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I'm trying to get my wife into full time vaping but all the juices I have bought seem too full on in taste & a lot taste like lollies. Trying JuiceWhore for the first time & I think we may have hit the jackpot with the 3 100% VG juices I ordered, Strawberry, Lychee & Wild Blueberry. These juices reminds me of some Virgin Vapor juices with the very pleasant flavours without the Virgin Vapor hospital disinfectant taste.
    The Juicewhore flavours are very clean tasting & I have high hopes at long last that I have found a juice the wife will like.
    Fingers crossed Rod, what a good Hubby you are - love your determination to get it right for her
    rodbam and emu like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    What about trying something like an RY4 - got my wife off the stinkies . . . She tried all sorts of fruit / bakery flavours - ok for after dinner etc - but she was missing some kinda tobacco flavour . . been on RY 4 solely for two years now . . .
    rodbam and emu like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Sometimes Old School is the best way to go Lots of people chase the newest latest craze , but in doing so also forget that someone like Del has been doing it longer than pretty much anywhere else in this country and the juices were ALWAYS for the local tastes *

* Yada yada usual disclaimer about me not tasting juices ....
    rodbam, shaneo and emu like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

emu
    AVF Regular
    Have to throw my 2 cents in..... JuiceWhore Signature Tobacco Blend is my favorite baccy flavour on the planet....!!!

AVF Regular
    unflavoured...
    Fatman, DogMan and rodbam like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    unflavoured...
    I hear ya Brother
    rodbam and Northerner like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Have to throw my 2 cents in..... JuiceWhore Signature Tobacco Blend is my favorite baccy flavour on the planet....!!!
    Yep, second that. I've made no secret about the the fact that it is the basis for my ADV, and has been for a few years now.
    rodbam likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF emergency contact : avf_contact_point@yahoo.com
    This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by northerner View Post
    unflavoured...
    x2. .
    rodbam likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yep, second that. I've made no secret about the the fact that it is the basis for my ADV, and has been for a few years now.
    I can't find the Signature Tobacco Blend on the JW website. maybe they don't make it anymore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast