Thanks for the intro Del, and hello to all

Del and I have been friends for awhile now and over that time I've watched JuiceWhore grow into a thriving online business. Del's passion for making the finest products and her dedication to customer service is unsurpassed - problem is there is only one of her!

So.. I'll be helping out on the support side of things so Del can keep on top of mixing that juicy goodness for you all.
From a customer perspective you probably wont see much difference aside that my name will be on most of the support tickets. Del is still here, she still loves you

Phone hours are currently not limited as we do have customers in a number of timezones, but I would ask that you be mindful as to the time you call. If you get VoiceMail you may leave a message and I will call you back at a convenient time.
Phone support does not replace the current ticketing system. We need to have a 'paper trail' for product support issues and you may well be asked to lodge a ticket anyway.

I'll be checking in here quite often so please feel free to post any queries you may have.

Looking forward to working with you all.

- Dirk (not Diggler)