I love Love to Vape

I am a brand spanking new Vaper. I started on Monday night, and was ready to give it away by Wednesday morning. This vaping thing is confusing, and hard work, and there is way too much information out there for a newbie. How do you sort the wheat from the chaff?

Fortunately, my supplier is Love to Vape. I bought my shiny new PV (an eGo) from the lovely Mitch mid last week. I called her one day on the referral of a friend, the next day I had it (to be fair, she DOES work in the same building as me, so I didn't have to worry about postage times). She gave me detailed instructions on how to use it, and where I could get juices from. In the first few days (before I'd even started using it) I'd e-mailed her about 12 times to ask questions, and to clarify what I was reading on various forums and websites. She was so helpful, and never got sick of the questions.

On Monday, I was lucky enough to receive 7 mls of ejuice from a friend who didn't want it as she'd cut out nicotine. Of course, for Mitch, that meant more e-mail questions. Lucky Mitch! Monday night I started vaping. I struggled. I wanted a cigarette, the juice tasted awful, the inhale hurt and I was scared that vaping wasn't for me. But I persisted through all of Tuesday (only stealing a couple of my husbands analogues). I also e-mailed Mitch again to order some other supplies. I figured if I sank enough money into this thing I'd have to stick with it. But still, by Wednesday morning I wasn't sure I could keep going.

Met with Mitch Wednesday, because she already had the stuff I'd ordered the day before. Told her I was struggling, but would stick with it. She gave me some tips and pointers. Then she handed over some juice, at no cost, and said “try this, see if it helps”. OH MY GOD! From that first vape, I knew I was a vaper at last. The problem was the harshness of my first juice, and the fact I'd burnt out my cart. She also offered to give me some more juice if my juice supply didn't come in before I ran out of what she gave me.

I'm still waiting for my juice order (hopefully today!) from the States, but I have to give a massive thumbs up to Love to Vape. Anyone can sell you a PV, and attys, carts, etc etc. But without the customer service and the constant support I received, it would have been worth nothing.

I give Love to Vape ten out of ten; Full points for value for money, product quality, turnaround time, tech support and customer service. Thanks to this company, I have finally kicked a filthy habit that had hold of me for 24 years. I'll still get my juices from the States (because of not being able to buy nic juices in Australia, and I'm basically a lazy person so DIY is not for me) but I'll continue to buy all my hardware from them, because I love to buy Australian, and know that I'm supporting a local business.

(NB: I am not affiliated with Love to Vape in any way, had never heard of them until last week, and despite working in the same building did not know Mitch until after I ordered my PV from her.) (although I do vaguely remember seeing her outside in the smokers area about a year ago and noticing she was the only other person I had seen who could smoke 2 cigarettes in under 5 minutes, so the fact she's been smoke free for over 7 months was doubly inspiring!)

L2V
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thank you Elphaba!!
    I appreciate you taking the time to post here.I love happy customers.

cheers,

Mitch

Canberra's own electronic cigarette starter kit and accessories supplier.
    email: info@lovetovape.com.au

Yes !! another Vaper in Canberra

Hi.

I think we are a growing breed, Paul! L2V - my pleasure, I'm loving my PV!

I'm in Canberra too. One week tobacco free : )

Tried to quit many hundreds of times, but I really think the PV will work for me.

Yes, there's a lot of information - I kind of like that.

Happy vaping
    Greg

Hi Guys, Im in Canberra too, seems we are coming out of the woodwork left, right and centre lol.

Ive been vaping for almost 6 weeks now, and its awesome. From 2 packs of winnie blues a day to cigarette free over night!
    Thanks to all the good info on this forum, and to Del for the Strawberry Cheesecake its been my constant vape.

L2V
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Welcome fellow Vapers!!
    It's fantastic to see more Canberra vapers out and about!!
    I was pretty much the same as you Mark. I haven't touched a ciggie since I picked up my eGo!!! Love my PV and of course I love to vape
    Have you tried Dels Ultimate pipe?? Mmmm love that stuff

Well done Greg!! Keep us informed of how you're going.

It's almost too easy to quit the evil weed isn't it!!

Canberra's own electronic cigarette starter kit and accessories supplier.
    email: info@lovetovape.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by L2V View Post
    Welcome fellow Vapers!!
    It's fantastic to see more Canberra vapers out and about!!
    I was pretty much the same as you Mark. I haven't touched a ciggie since I picked up my eGo!!! Love my PV and of course I love to vape
    Have you tried Dels Ultimate pipe?? Mmmm love that stuff

Well done Greg!! Keep us informed of how you're going.

It's almost too easy to quit the evil weed isn't it!!
    Another Canberran vaper here!

Mitch, can you tell me where you are located? I will visit you immediately!

And another one. Hi fellow Canberra Vapers

AVF Regular
    o wait, how did i get here? must've took a wrong turn along Stuart Highway.

edit: o yeah, hi Canberra vapers. great that you have a local distributor.