Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: G.A. tech www.jazzcartopipe.com

Sik
    Tbh mate, I'd prefer to buy the whole thing from you in one go, so if you are up for it i'd definately take a liquinator and a few of your reccomended spare cartos as well if you were prepared to source them for me. I'd happily cover all the costs up front and P&H etc with a bit extra to cover your time etc for the extra trouble.

No worries if you can't I can try the liquinator guys again. Then i can just grab replacement carto's later (hopefully locally) .
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    No problem. send me PM when ready to do this. I will do my best to provide you with a smooth process from start to finish.

Romaniac

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Sik
    Awesome mate, will do. I shall stop messing up yer for sale thread now

Hey Romaniac,
    I want to buy a pipe and a couple of No ego's.
    Are the xl pipes bigger than the standard ones?
    Maybe a couple of pipes, but not sure yet.
    RC

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenscroft View Post
    Hey Romaniac,
    I want to buy a pipe and a couple of No ego's.
    Are the xl pipes bigger than the standard ones?
    Maybe a couple of pipes, but not sure yet.
    RC
    The exterior is the same for all the pipes, the internal position of some of the components is different. Thank you for considering our products.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

I am buying from you, I just need to get them all together to save on postage. Should I just order and wait until you get the new pipes in or wait until you are ready with the new pipes?

RC

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenscroft View Post
    I am buying from you, I just need to get them all together to save on postage. Should I just order and wait until you get the new pipes in or wait until you are ready with the new pipes?

RC
    I have the new pipes in already. Here are samples of the two finish options

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    Alrighty, Romaniac has convinced me (and more importantly the wife has approval) so time to get a Jazz e-Pipe!

One possibly stupid question for everybody. Romaniac has recommended "Mega Dual Coil my number one suggestion", which I'd like to do, but I can't seem to find any local vendors that carry these. I don't want to have to rely on getting compatible attys from OS, but if it really is better with thse rather than standard Boge cartos....decisions, decisions.

Can anybody tell me if an Aussie vendors sells the "Mega Duel Coils"?

(P.S. Since I need to order a battery anyway, if I do go duel coil, are these the same type?)
    How many mega dual coil cartomizers you want? I can sell you 5 of them for 12 usd if you buy 5 packs or more

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Sik
    Soundasleep, a couple of vendors here sell the smoktech dual coils as well... Ecigs Warehouse and GG Ecigs spring to mind. (apologies if i missed anyone)

Romaniac is also (very kindly) sourcing me a vape-o-matic liquinator which will add tank capacity to the cartos.... as you can see earlier in the thread only adds about 30 bucks US and you get a pipe modded to fit a ~3ml tank for your cartos so no topping up worries (only dremelling ones lol)

PS Once we both get our pipes we should catch up and vape pipes while bitching about government agencies like a couple of old duffers. (tartan slippers not optional)

Are these the ones?

I've got a stack of Boge cartos around here, but I figure if the maker recommends using the duel coil then wouldn't it be silly to go something different? I'm going to need to order batteries anyway...speaking of which batteries are expensive locally!

I'll be ordering mine over the next few days but with slow postage as it's actually my birthday present, which isn't until the end of next month.

The tank option sounds interesting, but if it requires modding cartos I'm out...no tools and extremely accident prone

P.S. Sik: Sounds like an excellent plan. We're at T minus 3 weeks to baby so life is about to get VERY hectic. Must find some tartan slippers too

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast