Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: G.A. tech www.jazzcartopipe.com

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder

G.A. tech www.jazzcartopipe.com

Hi guys,

I am here to present to you some of my products the Jazz Cartopipe .
    Jazz is a pipe designed inside and outside to be a 3.7V mod.it works with 16340 or 18350 3.7v batteries, has a pure mechanical manual switch and can be custom made to accommodate your preferred cartomizer and some of the new atomizers. A 18350 protected 1200mah battery will last a whole day of vaping.
    Jazz is priced at 115 USD and delivery cost to AU start at 15.99 using USPS Priority Mail
    www.JazzCartopipe.com
    Last edited by romaniac; 08-06-11 at 07:24 AM.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

14500/14650 NoEgo and the 18650 NoEgo

Hi ,

Is me again Romaniac with two other offerings from WWW.JAZZCARTOPIPE.COM.

The 14500/14650 NoEgo and the 18650 NoEgo. They resemble an Ego style unit but they are not Ego's. They are composed of 3 parts the cone the switch and the battery tube.
    As probably is evident from their names the smaller 14500/14650 NoEgo uses 14500 or 14650 3.7V batteries and the 18650 uses a 18650 NoEgo 3.7 V battery. both have a mosfet and are 3.7 V regulated and up to 3A. Protected batteries are recommended.
    The whole point behind the NoEgo series is saving cost when the need to replace the battery arrives. 14500, 14650 and 18650 have lower purchase prices than Ego units.

The 14500/14650NoEgo has a retail price of 25USD and the 18650 NoEgo is 35USD
    Last edited by romaniac; 16-06-11 at 03:09 AM.
    Adam likes this.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Sik
    They are nice lookin pipes. Once i get a decent tank i like i might have to grab one....

Just a quick question on price and production times...Does the price of the mod change or does the $115 Cover a "tank type" as well and how long would it take to get a tank compared to a carto pipe ?
    Last edited by Sik; 08-06-11 at 06:35 PM.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

I can vouch for this. A great mod from an awesome (friendly) vendor. The pictures (although nice) don't really do it justice, they look much better in hand.

+1
    PVs Owned: 510 PT || eGo PT || ProVari w/ MAP Tank || Megalodon || REO Grand || GGTB w/ iAtty || Jazz Carto Pipe || Alpha UltraMax w/ RES || Silver Bullet || Big Kazoo || SS GGTS #124 w/ UFS ||

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    They are nice lookin pipes. Once i get a decent tank i like i might have to grab one....

Just a quick question on price and production times...Does the price of the mod change or does the $115 Cover a "tank type" as well and how long would it take to get a tank compared to a carto pipe ?
    The Map Tank is from Clouds of Vapor. To use it with the pipe I need to make a custom 510 to 510 connector and to modify the top cap of the tank to accept the pipe mouthpiece. Usually customers but the tank and send it to me to be fitted on anew pipe that will work with or without the Map Tank. The fittings cost 25 usd include the extension and the cap modification. My personal advice is to consider a cartomizer tank Mod.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Here in the U.S. a battery for an ego goes between 15 to 30 USD for some of them. On the other hand the 14500, 14650 and 18650 protected batteries go between 4 usd to 15 usd for a AW 2400 mag 18650. This is the main reason we designed and had this mod made. The second reason is the fact that the mod components, the battery tube and cone, can be personalized do to the fact that when batteries are replaced the battery tube will not be replaced. 14500, 14650 and 18650 are common batteries in many vapers inventory and makes the Noego series very practical from that perspective. the 18650 also will have available over the next few weeks a 5 V switch. The tube from 18650 was also designed to accommodate Two 18350 3.7 batteries for HV vaping. New switch when will be available will have a cost between 15 and 20 USD and can be bought by itself without the need to get an entire new unit. We also work on a VV version of the 18650 but we do not know when it will be ready for sale. So I guess being a good idea is a matter of personal perspective for each of us.
    Last edited by romaniac; 08-06-11 at 08:54 PM.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Sik
    Hey Romaniac,

I'm really not a huge fan of cartos or stock ce2's. Personally i am a serial dripper with a 306LR, i use a reo mini / 306lr for my daily out and about vape, but love the look of this for an at home on the couch mod . I've tried a whole lot of cartos and none quite give me the kick of the 306. Currently The only tank i have tried that i like is the Minus (not tried the map yet but they look much the same and reviews tend to say they are 6 one half dozen the other). So i think for me the tank is the way to go.

Given the shipping times and cost from the US to Australia and back would it be possible for you to source a MAP tank and mod it, then ship the whole lot to upside down land in one package ? I would be more than happy to work out a price that doesnt leave you out of pocket for any extra time and effort involved (doesnt make sense to get a tank sent all the way here then send it all the way back, unless you have shares in USPS )

Sik,
    the Minus is not yet available in the US. my suggestion is to order one form Clouds of Vapor and have it shipped to me. I am a bit behind on my pipes orders and I would only be able to start on your pipe in about 4 or 5 days. Which is about right considering shipping from Clouds of Vapor to me. Regardless of you being a fan for the cartomizers or not you will be able to use a cartomizer in the pipe. My suggestion would be a dual coil regular or Mega. I use regular size in mine because being shorter it gives a hotter and more intense vapor than the Mega dual coil. The tank can be adapted to the regardless of your choice of cartomizer. Before you make your decision please look into this alternative
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-49Y...layer_embedded
    Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids
    Below is a tank I have made for myself using a mega dual coil cartomizer. Compared with the map tank is ten times better. There is no wicking problem what so ever. You can chain vape with no problem or any burnt taste. Also they are better priced.
    Ultimately your choice will dictate the course of action. To adapt any of the tanks will only add 15 usd to the total. Thank you for considering Jazz

Romaniac

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Sik
    Yea was gonna get a liquinator to try out, one of the guys was ordering some and i was gonna go in with him and grab one, they didnt respond to his emails tho (some credit card issue thing) so sales service seemed a bit shit and gave up.

My only issue with the Maps / Minus is that even the 2.4 ohms are only really good @ 4~ish volts plus, 3.7v they seem a bit thin. So the carto tank is interesting. Do you sell the tanks that you make or are they a private stash ?

If your a bit backed up atm its no dramas mate, payday is 2 weeks so I can just wait till then and save my CC some. Will PM you closer to the time to work out how to get a tank of some shape or form to you

That would be ideal time wise. No I do not make the tanks for sale . I just made one for myself. With two .25cents pluming rubber gaskets and the tube from the Map tank. But we can try buying one from them for you and fit it to the Jazz Pipe when time comes. Is truly spectacular vaping I have no words to describe it and the odds are you will not believe me . Is hard to understand until you try it. The best part is that you can use your favorite cartomizer. If you have a machinist that is willing to make the caps for you that is all you need the clear tubes are easy. The dual coil I use are rated at 1.5 Ohm they work flawless in my pipe they should be the same in the Tank with the pipe.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast