Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: 3D printed stuffs

3D printed stuffs

Been busy, but I like the sound of the 3d printer chunking away and its been silent for over a week.
    I made a provari stand aaaages ago and have given a few away when posting out stuffs. feedback on these has been good, i cannot live without mine and will search the house for it as soon as I get home..

I was going to do a clip together mod/atty stand but after some thought find that the individual stands get used far more often.

printer needs filament, filament costs .. solution, make stands etc, pay for more filament.

it was never worth making a provari stand, selling it, adding on postage then making a trip to the PO, so I needed some other doohickeys as well. In general a parcel of bits will be light but I think $6 postage due to thickness and the postage was the killer but if you get a small qty of useful bits then its fine.

I can model a similar stand for any tube mode without a bottom button, i can model simple stuff people want made pretty easily. prices are based more on printing time than filament usage, objects that are large in 3 dimensions take far more time than those large in 2D, even if small.
    its a pain to change colours, run out of black at the moment..

i currently have available ..
    provari stand $5
    vamo stands $5
    ego stands $2
    atty washers $1

assume postage is $8 (post and padded bag)
    $20 minimum order with postage.
    PM for bulk discounts.

will reserve a couple of posts for pikkys.

colours available at the moment grey, purple, red, clear (comes out white really)
    if there is demand for black i will be ordering some more for next week, the black has to be printed at a higher temp to get layers to stick well (210C) it seems more brittle than the grey or purple which seems to be slighly more flexible.

the stands are generally a snap fit onto mods, quite a tug to get them off, i can print them looser or purely as a stand so it does not stay on the mod when lifted.

a few who have dealt with a certain local vendor may well have been given a black ego stand, they are mine.
    hopefully a few people i have given one too can provide some feedback, good or bad
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

atty washers..

i changed colour at the start of printing the others so they are banded, generally going to be a solid colour

my old battered provari stand (grey).. it copped a chip when being dropped onto tiles 2 days ago. it has saved my provari being knocked over about a hundred times though. its one of my first prints, easy 6 months old now.

ego stand, conical, castellated top, i did a leter version more flat bottomed ball that is more pocket friendly. will post pics when printed..

Last edited by Stoney; 24-05-13 at 01:06 PM.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

available colours..

black,red and clear (white) are fairly brittle and layer adhesion not as good as the grey and purple.

Last edited by Stoney; 24-05-13 at 01:13 PM.

in development .. provari clip device, will become a pocket clip or strap holder..

Last edited by Stoney; 24-05-13 at 01:09 PM.

reserved cause 4 pikkies per post could become a pain long term
    margyb and essiemessy like this.

AVF Regular
    Ive seem em.at Charlies...handy little things..

Stoney

When will the piccies be forthcoming? I would like something to hold my LT in, so it doesn't roll around on the desk. Would the vamo one work for it? And whats the purple like?

I just really want something that has been made by a 3D printer.
    essiemessy likes this.

I need something to keep mods upright and also to keep attys in, this sounds good. Waiting for piccies
    Adam and conner83 like this.

AVF Regular
    I'd be keen for a Provari stand pending pics.

I would love two stands for the Ego, or one stand that can hold DUAL ego's! Can we get some pics buddy!
    keyboardmama likes this.

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast