Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sirius SS II Openable, Fixable, Adjustable

Hello Aussie Vapers! I want to say that i had a program about shipments.. That did not go so well. I had a few problems to solve but now everything is just fine! Most of the shipments have been done! There are only a few packages to be shipped tomorrow. I know for sure that as soon as you got it you will just love it! I am really looking forward to read what you have to write about it or see you photos when you will hold it! Thank you very much for being so supportive and patient!

I would also like to say that every new order will be shipped in about 1 to 2 weeks most. In the near future this time delay will be much shorter. Best regards to everyone! George
    bobsmith2012 likes this.

Dear friends hello again! I would like to give you some technical info concerning the Sirius II

At the picture below you can see 4 main cases:

1010958_678039562211125_185423520_n.jpg

RIGHT WAY

1) In the first picture from the left the two plastic nuts are a little loose among them. By doing this the brass washer has a small air play. So when you adjust the height (bringing the nuts there that suits us as explained in the related video section at 3:23 Sirius SS II by www.vapeart.gr - YouTube) to serve us to use, finds itself easily contact points.
    So you can have smooth and easy, or hard and difficult push or an intermediate state (matter of taste)

Ps. When we say loose we mean very little! The one in the picture looks like it's tight!

WRONG WAYS

2) In the second image from the left nuts are very tight with the brass washer. In this case the button requires great pressure to be activated. I do not like that at all and i would not recommend it. Not dangerous but

3) In the third from the left picture you can see that the washer is set too low. In this case the mod switch itself! This is because the washer is in position of Service.

4) The fourth from the left photo the second plastic nut is missing. So here is missing insulation that the plastic nut offers between the bronze washer and recoil spring. This case would describe as dangerous!

My suggestion: In any case, when we use a mechanical mod without electronic circuit protection, you should look for batteries that have this circuit. They should showing the word protected.

Sincerely yours, George
    Last edited by Vape Art; 07-07-13 at 12:13 AM.
    ckane likes this.

Hello everyone!

I would like to show you the correct way to set the positive pole, and how to avoid a mistake or damage!

WRONG WAY

In the photo below, the positive pole is screwed in all its length ....

969164_679046098777138_1245745678_n.jpg

On the other side it looks like this ...

998166_679046818777066_583465519_n.jpg

If you screw up a steamer, it will proceed until it touches the positive terminal but without screwing over its entire length ...

1003446_679047105443704_17311114_n.jpg

At this stage if we put power and "oppose" the positive pole it is possible to do damage to the plug.

1) The pole is metal (bronze) and supporting insulation material plastic due to heavy pressure you could cause a damage to the plastic threads.

2) It is possible because of increased pressure to break the position of the "pressed" on the cap insulating plastic that holds the pole

RIGHT WAY

Unscrew the pole enough as you see in the picture below ...

1002767_679047552110326_257092931_n.jpg

So you can screw the steamer completing its course without any particular pressure

1000485_679047712110310_2086186460_n.jpg

And finally tighten the positive terminal until you feel little resistance from the positive pole of your steamer

And finally tighten the positive terminal until you feel little resistance from the positive pole of your steamer

970590_679047785443636_257772626_n.jpg

The screwdriver is optional. The process requires no screwdriver because the pole can be easily adjusted by hand

For anything you want to analyze - talk about it, I am at your disposal!
    Thank you very much!

George

Hello everyone! I had communication with many of Sirius II buyers. Some had a hard time adjusting their button. I am in touch with everyone via mails and skype.
    After talking to you and realize where the problem is i made a new spring for Sirius II. I managed to almost simulate Sirius I button. This time i will make you all happy! Every buyer of Sirius II will receive an update from me for free of course! The only thing i want to ask you is that if you gave your Sirius II to another person inform me so i can know where to ship the updates! I want you to know that i always try to do my best for everyone to be happy with my products and feel that they worth their money

Warm regards to everyone! George
    lheamfrg likes this.

Hello AussieVapers! I would like to inform you that Sirius "bodies" spring has been replaced by a new highly conductive hot-spring that "takes off" the Mods function!

Also now available! From our online store Vape Art - Vape Art the "Package of parts for Sirius II"

Always applies discount code Friend for Everyone!

Warm regards to everybody, George
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vape Art; 29-09-13 at 07:30 AM.

15% Discount for Sirius II
    Hello dear friends! I am happy to tell you that a new coupon is available for a 15% lower price for Sirius II Mod and all Sirius products! The Coupon is "Sirius" Smiling Type it by clicking in the basket! This coupon will be on for a hole month! Until 2013-11-09 00:00:00 Please Visit Vape Art - Vape Art

Best regards to everyone, GS

AVF Regular
    Does the sirius II head fit on a Siam evic tube?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12