Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EPM Vaportanks

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder

EPM Variable Tank System

* There are four videos and 2 pictures at the bottom that should be viewed in conjunction with the guidelines.

* Guidelines on use: PDF

EPM vaportank guide.pdf

* Link to you tube clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cYzcmR-weU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SaNpIpNeGA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMr11_C9qD0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlDYGL2w7Ns

* First picture showing inner washer slit and holes relationship to crimp.

*Second picture showing different sizes and colors.

Hope this answers all your questions
    cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ericace007; 02-09-11 at 06:08 PM.

Just a few more pics on different devices.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eric, you mentioned you are using a newer version of the Clearomizers which are 5mm longer. Can you be specific on which version they are? Or are you using the new Smokymizer CE3?

I'm currently using CE2 R5 XL Clearo's which seem to be the same length as the older R4 edition, will these not work in your tank?

Cheers
    Daily Setup: Modded 3400mah FDV iStick, Orchid v4 RTA
    Daily Juice: Vaporeyes - Lazer Lombardi
    In the mail: Vapor Flask DNA40

Sik
    PM'ed for preorder
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

These are ce2 r5 but are approx 5mm longer than the normal xl 1.8ml clearo, their claim to fame is that these ones hold 1.9ml.
    Its not just the length that might be a prob its the size where the bottom part is, the knerling part will be more than likely to small

Righto, they must be the new Edition 2 that use injected tubes.

Looks like those Smokymizer CE3's are similar to the G4's which have the atty at the base, so definitely not what you're talking about. Although they look like they are using the same injection tube as the new CE2 so maybe they will work in you're tank also. Have you tried them in you're tank?

Cheers

Sik
    oh PS eric what colours are available ?

edit: Just black and white ?

if so i'll take a black, and can i change my order from a 3ml to a 5ml. (lol)
    Last edited by Sik; 16-07-11 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MACCA350 View Post
    Righto, they must be the new Edition 2 that use injected tubes.

Looks like those Smokymizer CE3's are similar to the G4's which have the atty at the base, so definitely not what you're talking about. Although they look like they are using the same injection tube as the new CE2 so maybe they will work in you're tank also. Have you tried them in you're tank?

Cheers
    Sorry Macca havn't tried them in my tank, but i will be ordering some for a try out.
    The thing is these ce2 r5 clearo wick really well and other than dry burning the coil i have no issues with them, it just seems that whenever they bring out a new type of product it is not necessarily better it usually moves sideways or downhill
    until there's enough complaints to the company for them to move them in the right direction. I would like to wait until the new ones have proven themselves in the market place before making any commitment and maybe designing a tank around them because as you know their qc is very poor and the last thing I want is to be left with a whole lot of unhappy customers and pile of tanks that i cant move.

Yeah, fair call but it may just turn out that because you're tank accommodates the new CE2 version it may already accommodate the new CE3.......just a bonus maybe

On the dry burning, they must have changed their process with the new version as my batch don't need dry burning. After seeing you're video and the amount of vapor coming of in your dry burn I figured I'd dry burn one and see what comes off........well absolutely nothing, they're bone dry with absolutely no primer. Maybe I just got a lucky R5 batch.

Still have about 65 CE2 R5's left so will be a while before I have a chance to try out the new versions with you're tank.

Cheers

Sik
    Turns out Eric lives about 15 mins away from me, we caught up down the pub tonight and I took possession of 1x 3ml and 1 x 5ml EPM tank.

It was an unplanned meet, arranged about 2pm this afternoon so i only had my reo mini on me, however i did quickly try out the 3ml tank on Eric's provari. We chatted for a while about all things vape. Got home about 20 minutes ago and having giving it a quick whirl at the pub I promptly walked in the door dusted off my buzz and am quite enjoying this tank at 4.something volts.

First impression:

Construction is quite good, nice and solid, the tank itself is semi flexible which may help prevent cracking issues, and caps fit well no leaks so far. Vapour production is what you would expect This 3ml tank runs about 2.9ohm. No wicking issues (so far ^_^).

Tanks come with the expected as advertised plus a couple of nice little rubbery end caps that you can chuck on and not lose any liquid if you carry spares around in your pocket.

Will do a proper write up after a few days vaping. So far look very promising.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast