Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Information / Rules / Specifics - Manufacturers/Modders section

AVF Regular
    LOL
    Yeah, however I suppose someone needs to vet a person so they can post in there. I know I can't start a thread there (here), even though I have one, which was moved from elsewhere by Stoney, I think.
    Or, are you talking about the Modding/Technical section?

And yeah, in the beadmaker/glassworker world online, there are always issues with mass-producers of 'handmade' work. Sometimes, there is stuff that is handmade, alright, but it's sweatshopped. But that's in another world. Similar issues, though.

But I can vouch for this lady - I'm very excitedly waiting for my parcel I had a custom acrylic drip tip made for me.
    Here's her ECF thread:
    Angel's Heavenly Designs

Mods, what do you think?
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Quote Originally Posted by KamaKaZzie View Post
    *head hits desk*

forgot the cardinal rule... "check the activity and the OP date"
    Got room at that desk for me as well lol
    essiemessy likes this.

Perfect, now I can start on the 3 phase powered big pink rubber mod called the Juzgasm.
    essiemessy and RichoVonBlack like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    LOL
    Yeah, however I suppose someone needs to vet a person so they can post in there. I know I can't start a thread there (here), even though I have one, which was moved from elsewhere by Stoney, I think.
    Or, are you talking about the Modding/Technical section?

And yeah, in the beadmaker/glassworker world online, there are always issues with mass-producers of 'handmade' work. Sometimes, there is stuff that is handmade, alright, but it's sweatshopped. But that's in another world. Similar issues, though.

But I can vouch for this lady - I'm very excitedly waiting for my parcel I had a custom acrylic drip tip made for me.
    Here's her ECF thread:
    Angel's Heavenly Designs

Mods, what do you think?
    Perhaps encourage her to join the forum and post a little bit. Then she could pm Jato to ask for the modders etc status and get her own section?

AVF Regular
    Thanks, Juddy. I'll pass it on
    Sorry to wake up an old thread, too.

Was just thinking of the issues currently flying around and would like to go by the book.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

any movement on getting some of us added to the permission list here?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    Hi,

As you are all no doubt aware we host a number of vendor subforums here to facilitate interaction between users and vendors so that we can all benefit and continue to help vaping grow and have easy access to information, deals and so forth.

We also have a personal "For Sale" section that is restricted only to the sale of personal items that you no longer want that you wish to trade/sell.

For some time we have been approached by users who perhaps want to make a few dollars from a tank they made, a mod they worked on, some custom addition and they are unsure how to go about it. Its not quite a personal sale but at the same time they are not shipping 1000 Joye units at a time either.

It has been decided at this time that we will trial a new section on the forum dedicated to this different kind of user.

This subsection of the for sale section will be for the following:

This section is intended for those that wish to sell for a profit items on this forum or that are advertised on this forum and sold externally:

Custom made tanks
    Custom made ecigarettes
    Custom ecigarette accessories

And of course similar items.

As this is a trial there is some rules and I will take feedback on the process. The rules are as follows:

1. The item must be made/designed/crafted/constructed by you.

2. This item must be sold by *YOU* not by a 3rd party vendor on your behalf

2a. If your item is sold by a 3rd party they may advertise it within their own vendors subforum as per normal vendor rules. If they do not currently have a vendors section they may contact me and arrangements can be made for this to be granted.

3. If you wish to be approved for a thread in this section you will need to be approved by either myself or Stoney, please send a PM with your request containing the details and the general gist of what you will wish to offer.

4. You will not sell in bulk other unrelated items in an attempt to skirt the regular vendor regulations. If you wish to move units that are not required a base part of your item, IE eGo batteries, non related cartos, other then a full vendor account may be a better option for you, please PM me for further discussions.

The idea behind these rules and this setup is to try and have a place where modders/custom manafacturers can have a place to showcase their items but do not sell enough/make enough to dedicate an entire subforum to themselves.

I hope this is to everyones satisfaction and if you have any issues with this or feel that it could be changed for the better I am happy to take input.

Happy vaping everybody!
    Thanks for the guidance!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12