Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder

Proto Variable Power Woodies

To assist with funding of my mod developments I am offering 3 prototypes of my variable power mods for sale. Mods 1 & 2 in the pic below are basically the same as the one reviewed by ACB here: http://forums.aussievapers.com/showt...d-Video-Review

A discussion of the mod can also be found here: http://forums.aussievapers.com/showt...able-Power-Mod

**SOLD**Mod 1 is the smallest at 88x44x28mm and is made from an unknown species of Australian hardwood.

**SOLD**Mod 2 is 91x48x28mm and is made from silky oak (grevillea robusta).

**SOLD**Mod 3 is 104x50x24mm and is made from red cedar but has 2 1700mAh LiPo cells instead of the 18650s.

A charger is included with each mod and there is a link to the prelim user manual below.

Asking prices are $120, $120 & $100 plus postage (regular or express) within Australia. I also offer purchasers of these protos a discount of 33% off the purchase price of the 'production' model when it is available.

VPWoodies.jpg

VPPV User Manual.pdf
    Last edited by JohnnyInBris; 22-07-11 at 08:44 PM.

Too rich for me right at this time. Great price though, to be fair.. just can't afford it right now.. wish I could because they not only look outstanding but they, according to the other thread about how they work, also fit my needs like a glove!
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

PM sent

AVF Regular
    pm sent johny
    RIP VP

PM sent.
    cheers

Thanks to those who purchased these mods. Hope you all enjoy them.

It will be a few weeks before the more rounded model is ready to go and I will update the post in Modding and Technical when I have more info.

In the meantime I could make a few more of these boxes if there is interest as I still have a few of the PCBs and other parts that go into them.

I've used up 2 of the remaining PCBs I had to make these 'mini' VP mods. They have exactly the same specs as mods 1 & 2 in the first post except for the blue ABS housing that measures 80x41x25mm. I'm asking $110 & $105 each for these plus postage. The second one is $5 cheaper because it will come with a wimpier charger that may need to be connected twice because of the 2hr45 charge cutoff timer in the mod.

PM me for pic as I seem to have exceeded my quota but they are very similar to this: http://forums.aussievapers.com/attac...9&d=1309335638

Edit: First of these has been sold
    Last edited by JohnnyInBris; 28-07-11 at 10:59 PM.

Sik
    I'll prolly pass on the plastic ones, but defo interested in a Variable Wattage Woody Box Mod when you have the next batch ready
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    gday john bloody nice bit o kit this mate.thanks very much.
    RIP VP

Glad it arrived today Floor.....wasn't sure if express would be next business day to your place. Hope you enjoy it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast