Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Variable Power Mods

I'm definitely interested in getting a Mini , how do I go about it.

send johnny a pm

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    Minis and mids (except for the 'flask') have all been sold. I will make more of these to order if anyone is interested.
    Variable Power Mods for sale: None, only making to order at the moment with 2~3 week lead time. See Manufactures / Custom Mods / Additions for details.

Here's one in Pencil Cedar. $160 plus postage. See OP for more details......

Variable Power Mods for sale: None, only making to order at the moment with 2~3 week lead time. See Manufactures / Custom Mods / Additions for details.

I rather like the feel of the heatshrink mod I made a week or 2 back so thought I'd make another. Uses 2x1000mAh LiPos and is about 14mm thick. Button is on top so this needs to be thumb-pressed. Has a V2 PCB and the latest firmware with power, voltage & resistance readout. Comes with a charger for $110. Now leather covered, see later post.

Last edited by JohnnyInBris; 06-10-11 at 07:22 PM.

AVF Regular
    how many leds on there john?
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    how many leds on there john?
    Just the one RGB LED on top between the red button and the attie connector, and it's dimmable.

This heatshrink mod must surely set the record for energy density. Packing 2x2600mAh 18650s it's barely larger than the cells themselves. Has V2 PCB and latest firmware. Includes charger for $120. This one has been 'leatherised', see later post.....

Last edited by JohnnyInBris; 06-10-11 at 04:57 PM.

gaz
    My first ABS JIB was meant to be rebuilt by Johnny with the new programming, in a wooden brick. A very pleasant surprise awaited my return from Holidays, one of the new enclosure, with new programming. To get precise watts, battery voltage remaining, and ohms, short press followed by 5 short presses, then red flashing for watts, green for voltage, blue for ohms, slow flashes for digits, fast for tenths, I can now tell im vaping at 10.3 watts, have 8 volts left in power pack, and the carto is 1.9 ohms, from which i can calculate my voltage at 4.42. The wooden enclosure is the same depth as my midi jib and around 10mm taller and wider, nicely rounded, beautiful wood, very pleased. I will pop up a video review outlining the easy to use button presses for any that are intersted, however first the wife wants me to attack the lawns, so if you never hear from me again, the lawns won.

I reckon some tennis racquet grip tape or some leather if I was handy would make the heatshrink ones look real nice
    Last edited by gaz; 05-10-11 at 04:28 PM.

Wish you hadn't said leather Gaz....just had to try it. Recycled from an old wallet.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast