Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder

Auction - Bottom Feeder Variable Power Woody (SOLD!)

SOLD!

I'm really liking the first bottom feeder I made so I've built up another with 2x1200mAh 18350's. The case is pencil cedar and it holds 4ml of juice. It has the latest V2 PCB & firmware for variable power control. The syringe slider tab is on the side of the case now as this allows a much tighter slot (don't you love a tight slot). There is a discussion of this approach in modding & technical here:

http://forums.aussievapers.com/showt...eedback-wanted

I want to use this for a few days to see how the batteries compare with the 800mAh IMRs in the first one so I'll put this one up for auction starting at $80 including charger & express postage. It will be sold to highest bidder at 10pm AEDST this Friday.
    Last edited by JohnnyInBris; 04-11-11 at 10:48 PM.
    Variable Power Mods for sale: None, only making to order at the moment with 2~3 week lead time. See Manufactures / Custom Mods / Additions for details.

Used this mod exclusively since I first built and charged it. The batteries lasted 20 hours of vaping compared to ~16 hours with the 800mAh IMRs. This equates to ~1000mAh which is reasonable as I wasn't expecting to get the labelled 1200mAh from these. Some claim lithium ion batteries only get full capacity after a few cycles. Not sure I believe this so next few days will be interesting.
    Variable Power Mods for sale: None, only making to order at the moment with 2~3 week lead time. See Manufactures / Custom Mods / Additions for details.

Super Moderator
    are the bids just being made via pm?
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

It's open bidding by reply in this thread.

Cheers, Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    are the bids just being made via pm?

$90 with pick up

$91 buyout lol

Super Moderator
    $100 please
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

does variable power mean the same thing as variable voltage? I don't understand the difference between these two terms...

Quote Originally Posted by besure View Post
    does variable power mean the same thing as variable voltage? I don't understand the difference between these two terms...
    They are quite different. Variable power mods effectively adjust the voltage depending on the attie resistance to run at the user set power level. In my mods this is adjustable from 4 to 12 watts. Power is what vapourises the juice so it makes more sense to control power rather than voltage. It also means you usually don't need to change the setting when changing between different resistance atties.

Dammit I fold, already out of my budget wait 90 and trades for my silver bullet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast