Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: DEATHGUYJ's DEATHware 3D Printed Vape Stuffs

Super Moderator

DEATHGUYJ's DEATHware 3D Printed Vape Stuffs

Another guy getting the Modder makeover is DeathguyJ

"My store is called DEATHware 3d printed vape stuffs

i am a passionate vaper and i like to mod pull apart and fix things i design and 3d print stands for mods atomisers drippers etc and i am always coming up with new ideas for products i also custom make items to your dimensions and needs by working with you i can create something you will be happy with my current products range from mech mod stands to desk stands and battery sleds for your mod making needs in the future i will have a line of box mods that you can buy in a kit to assemble your self or buy them already made and ready to vape in a range of colours i am always up for a challenge and willing to try anything

you can contact me here in this thread through pm at my etsy store https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DEATHware or email me direct at DEATHGUYJ@yahoo.com.au "
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    you advertising for forums members now FM?

let everyone know i have like 12 home made zappers, a provari 2.5 and a soshine up for sale

huhuhuhuhu

Super Moderator
    LOL Qwerty , only if they plan to offer an ongoing service for members of AVF and arent doing the retail turnover thing , I.E. they are making stuff themselves and pricing it well for the members ... The modder forum has been quiet for a bit , time to showcase a few guys
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    thank you fm i will be providng items i make at affordable prices for the forum this place is my home

below are the products i currently offer on my etsy store and i will update this thread whenever i add a new item to my store

current colours for all products are

gloss black - abs
    white - pla
    green- pla
    blue - pla
    red - pla

the big atty stand holds 35 attys

vapor shark charging dock

18650 battery dispenser holds 9

18650 battery desk tray holds 8
    these hold 8 batterys and are very stable

atty stands for up to 23mm
    these stands are designed for atomisers and drippers up to 23mm and are very stable the 510 hole is 6mm deep and will fit most types of atomiser

18650 and 26650 battery sled
    new design box sleds come in a range of configurations and all colours that are available they will fit flat tops and button tops and the single sled will fit into a hana box

dna 30 screen bezel
    its a bezel for your box mod that you fit to your screen to have a finished look

rounded mod stand for up 23mm mech mods
    this stand is for a single mod and has rounded corners and is very stable

chamfered square mod stand for up 23mm mech mods
    same as above just a slightly diffrent look

18650 storage case
    i use these daily they will hold 4 18650 cells button or flat top and have 18650 printed in the side of them the lid is nice and snug and wont fall off easily

5 mod and 8 atty desk stand
    this will hold 5 mods and 8 attys up to 23mm in diameter the atty holders have a recess to fit the 510 connection so they site flat in the stand

my printer is a flash forge creator dual with a heated bed i print on painters tape or glass for for pla plastics and kapton tape with an abs slurry for abs plastics

DEATHware's Aussie Squonk Box

this will be a pre-order and pre-pay for 10 of my squonk boxes they will be the first batch made and available in gloss black white blue green and red and you can choose to have it wired in parallel or series they will have a serial number printed on the inside of the door and they will be $113.58 including paypal fees and express shipping. your position on the list will be the serial number you get on your door i will only send out payment requests once the list is full and then i will close the list take payments and order the parts once ordered you should expect to have your box delivered within 4 - 6 weeks depending on the shipping time from fat daddy vapes

each box features:

volt meter

integrated battery sled with keystone 209 contacts for a nice tight fit

low profile 22mm fat daddy 510 with bottom feed core

irlb3034 mosfet and 15k resistor

easy to use horn style fire button

10ml juice bottle and feed tube

door cut out for easy squonking

magnetic door for simple battery changes

price: $113.58 including paypal fees and express shipping

3d printed series squonk mosfet box

please state your battery configuration and colour after your username

1. Jeno1200 - parallel black/black confirmed
    2. fishaholic series red/black confirmed
    3. Magzzz - series black/green
    4. xlur8 - Series in green
    5. nukem - parallel in black confirmed
    6. Soda- series black / green
    7. adze67 - parallel black/black
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 28-02-15 at 03:07 PM.
    kptrip, eteach, lheamfrg and 9 others like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Looks pretty trick man. I'm interested in the new battery holders your coming up with.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter03 View Post
    Looks pretty trick man. I'm interested in the new battery holders your coming up with.
    cheers man ill have the new design up next week some time just need to test and tweak them and order the contacts for them

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    good stuff DG!
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    I had the honour of being DGJ's first etsy customer. I ordered some battery sleds and screen bezels. I ordered on Saturday, and received shipping notification today (Monday). Excellent turn around! I will post a bit of a review when they arrive! Thanks DGJ.........
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

The battery sleds are pretty bloody good !
    Ordered a heap (still have not used any yet,my modding is on hold)
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    thanks for the positive comments guys. i look forward to your review laurie

my etsy DEATHware

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast