Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Katana

AVF Regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Boq8ssr5hX8
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    I've seen very, very few tube mods along the way that have really impressed me.

Thats one of 'em....

Well done!
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    very keen to hear what you rekon about this kptrip.schweet looking mod hey.ive blown to enough cash on genisis atm.
    Yeah, I its going to be a long couple of months.. Been holding back on things after I got some basic VV from Rivas and modded my Indulgence again and again for new mod cravings sake =P +having the squiggle to get to know and experience rebuildables firsthand has been great. $200 bucks seems steep but it looks like something that will last / leave me more time to concentrate on buying juices =)

Can picture myself, grandkids running around outside.. meanwhile grandpas sitting down puffing away on his Katana =P

AVF Regular
    trully a nice peace of collectables...

anyway, peaceoffcake you said that the "katana" is laser etch...can you put names instead of that, kinda personnalize one and with "crotia" somewhere?? just a thought....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kptrip View Post
    Yeah, I its going to be a long couple of months.. Been holding back on things after I got some basic VV from Rivas and modded my Indulgence again and again for new mod cravings sake =P +having the squiggle to get to know and experience rebuildables firsthand has been great. $200 bucks seems steep but it looks like something that will last / leave me more time to concentrate on buying juices =)

Can picture myself, grandkids running around outside.. meanwhile grandpas sitting down puffing away on his Katana =P
    If yer doing it right, yer grandkids'll be sitting next to you with their own wee 510's....
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    This thread has some nice pics and info http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ow-tell-7.html
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    If yer doing it right, yer grandkids'll be sitting next to you with their own wee 510's....
    ...and cups of 6ml cordial mix.
    ehhrrm.. where was I
    yeah can't wait...

Can the rebuildable atomiser unit be used on my other 510 mods? Or is it uncompatable ?

These look really nice, the only 2 negs I could find were in ua72riddle and bmwjen youtube vids. riddle mentions some slightly sub par threads and jen mentions SSMing will not fit in top cover,

Fairly minor stuff but both of theses issues have been addressed as I found in this bigger thread. Benefits of not being one of the coolest cats that got the first generation. Updates.

Some good pics in ukv thread too, handy PoC is a photography buff. Seems a nice bloke, responded to my coupla Q's fast.
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    I apologize for the late response, but these days I'm very busy. I will try to answer to all your questions.
    Firstly Katana is the mode with integrated rebuildable atomizer and 3ml tank. Rebuildable atomizer work like heater and to work properly he need ss mesh and kanthal wire.
    Ss mesh and kanthal you must change (from time to time) when perfomances drop down or if kanthal wire break. But also you can setup resistance as you wish and with every change you have a new atomizer.
    Later, I will post pictures tutorial how to prepare setup for Katana. Preparing setup is like for any other rebuildable atomizer who use mesh and kanthal.
    I will put on Katana only laser etched "Katana" as in pictures. Any extra order would complicated whole process to me. Sorry.
    I must admit that the right setup is not easy at first, but after a little practice you will see that the effort worthwhile.
    I was start with production of second batch and here is few pictures of progress.

edit: sorry for my bad english but I really try to write understandably.

Last edited by peaceoffcake; 02-02-12 at 08:05 AM.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast