Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Custom Coils ! ( by Jobics)

AVF Regular

Flipping Filo coil store now open

My online store dedicated to vaping coils is open (but still undergoing refinement) http://www.flippingfilo.com.au.

Use the discount code AVF10 to get a 10% discount on your purchases.
    Last edited by jobics; 18-05-17 at 07:44 PM.
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    I can do custom claptons coils with kanthal, n80 or SS 316L.
    1.5, 2, 2.5 or 3 mm internal diameter.
    Can you specify what you want?

Sent from my GEM-703L using Tapatalk
    I have no idea
    I bought some clapton wire from Japan last year and it worked great in my rtas
    Will have to look up what they were
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    I have no idea
    I bought some clapton wire from Japan last year and it worked great in my rtas
    Will have to look up what they were
    What's the rta you're going to use it in? I can give you options based on that as I need to know the deck size.

Cat
    AVF Regular

Custom Coils ! ( by Jobics)

My online store dedicated to vaping coils is open (but still undergoing refinement) http://www.flippingfilo.com.au.

Use the discount code AVF10 to get a 10% discount on your purchases.
    Congratulations! Your site is just beautiful! (I did a website design and development certificate so I consider myself qualified to say that without a doubt ;P) and I have bookmarked it!
    Last edited by Cat; 19-05-17 at 04:14 AM.
    DogMan and jobics like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    What's the rta you're going to use it in? I can give you options based on that as I need to know the deck size.

Either a narta or a pico or a skyline
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Congratulations! You're site is just beautiful! (I did a website design and development certificate so I consider myself qualified to say that without a doubt ;P) and I have bookmarked it!
    I thought the same and I'm not qualified. Bookmarked to place an order as soon as I'm back in Oz.
    jobics and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Either a narta or a pico or a skyline
    Those have small decks, so depending on your tool dexterity, I'd recommend a 2 or 2.5 mm I.D. I was able to fit in a 2.5 tiger coil into my Pico clone. I have a Split RDTA which has an quad twisted 30 gauge Kanthal, 8 wraps, 2.5 mm ID on it coming out at 0.76 ohms per coil. Been on that atty for 238 days and it's still in use. I use it mostly in the evenings and clean (dry fire/change wick) it on a weekly basis.

The more exotic builds (fused, triple fused, staggered, vertebraid) won't fit into your attys considering your preferred resistance is 1 ohm. I think the TriBraid could come up to an ohm but I have to consult Steam Engine first if you're interested in those.
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Received my coils today. Thanks.

They look great. Still need to fit one to an RDA

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    jobics and Cat like this.
    Quit date: 22/11/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Congratulations! Your site is just beautiful! (I did a website design and development certificate so I consider myself qualified to say that without a doubt ;P) and I have bookmarked it!
    Quote Originally Posted by act180 View Post
    I thought the same and I'm not qualified. Bookmarked to place an order as soon as I'm back in Oz.
    Thanks Cat & Act180, it's off the shelf. I dabbled with web design back in the Internet's infancy and stopped when HTML 3 came out. I've been looking at building the website from scratch but technology seemed to have left me behind so I just went to Shopify. The pictures I took using my daughter's digital camera could be better. I used to dabble in photography back in the film's heyday but never was much good at it. Nowadays, when I do manual focus to get a sharper pic of the coils, I find that I can't make out the detail in the camera's display. Hehehe, I guess I'm showing my age with my statements.

I'd much rather spend my time making coils and vaping. Making coils is somewhat relaxing.
    Last edited by jobics; 23-05-17 at 07:57 PM. Reason: syntax
    Fatman, BrianS, DogMan and 6 others like this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Thanks Cat & Act180, it's off the shelf. I dabbled with web design back in the Internet's infancy and stopped when HTML 3 came out. I've been looking at building the website from scratch but technology seemed to have left me behind so I just went to Shopify. The pictures I took using my daughter's digital camera could be better. I used to dabble in photography back in the film's heyday but never was much good at it. Nowadays, when I do manual focus to get a sharper pic of the coils, I find that I can't make out the detail in the camera's display. Hehehe, I guess I'm showing my age with my statements.

I'd much rather spend my time making coils and vaping. Making coils is somewhat relaxing.
    Ah yes, back when a photo was a photo and not some digitally manipulated file...
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast