Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Check out the new website at IBTanked

Received my order from Ibtanked today... luv 'em

First one was a special colour request that Mrs OCD put together (to match the purple Provari that I'm hoping that Santa will bring me...) from the motley tubes range.

Second is a solid colour in turquoise (courtesy of the generous upgrade from clear glass, offered above). No girl can resist a bargain...

Forgot to order caps for the second tank (doh!) so I'll just have to go back again...

Ibtanked were terrific to deal with - great prices - fast postage - and the tanks are great (seals are as tight as a fish's bum!)

I'm sure Santa would agree that they'd look much nicer on a more substantial mod
    Noe, margyb, targaboy and 1 others like this.

i did a third order from ibtanked on the 2.2.13 for just under $150 and it was shipped on the 6th. I havent received it yet, where previously i have received them in under 2 weeks. Also on my first 2 orders there was a tracking number allocated to my order but not this one. I have tried contacting through the website to get a response to find out the tracking number, but i got nothing.
    Has anyone ordered thru them and not had a tracking number attached to the order?

OP if u c this my order is #480401352.

Edit: received package today so worried for nothing but would make it easier if they responded to customer enquiries.
    Last edited by lozza 82; 25-02-13 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks for my painted 22mm tank mrs ocd.
    I'd love to see more stuff in 22mm.
    See you again next month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12