Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Check out the new website at IBTanked

Check out the new website at IBTanked

Hi everyone, our new site is up and running IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

There will be some contests and great deals just for Aussie Vapers coming very soon. Also hopefully I have the notifications set up correctly so I can answer questions in this thread.

MrsOCD
    IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I love some of those acrylic end caps!
    The RA tube won't work with the cheap genesis atties we got in co-op, ours have a threaded tank section. Pity, lot's of members here are looking for a clear tank to fit them.

Edit: The RA tube would need to have some Stainless "joiners" at each end, threaded on the ID to screw onto the atty, with o-rings at the other end to slide on a glass tank, then it would work.
    Don't know if you are interested in making something like that but it is the only way I can see it working properly with the type of cheap DID we got. Unless you threaded the glass tubes but I can see that causing issues with cracking etc.
    Last edited by Noe; 06-10-12 at 05:12 AM.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    I just had a look at your Motley tubes, Where's Mick Mars, Vince Neil, Nikki Six and Tommy lee as a true crue fan I am disappointed.

AVF Regular
    Ohhhhh can you do Polished brass caps?

Nice custom tanks BTW Attachment 3906
    this would look cooler on clear glass with Blue Flames,
    can you make custom sized tanks say to suit a penelope or odysseus or could you paint a tank we send to you, Any idea on prices ?

Thanks.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

are the stainless caps sold as a pair or singular? It seems the acrylic ones are sold as pairs.. but im not sure on the stainless
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Who's that? Are they Aussies?
    Actually when we decided to use the term motley we were thinking about the definition of the word not the band.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    I just had a look at your Motley tubes, Where's Mick Mars, Vince Neil, Nikki Six and Tommy lee as a true crue fan I am disappointed.

Sorry no brass at this time. I'll pass on the question about the art to Offspring, she's the one that does that. Also no custom glass at this time but OCD may get to those at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Ohhhhh can you do Polished brass caps?

Nice custom tanks BTW Attachment 3906
    this would look cooler on clear glass with Blue Flames,
    can you make custom sized tanks say to suit a penelope or odysseus or could you paint a tank we send to you, Any idea on prices ?

Thanks.

All of our caps come in pairs.

=Rylee74;115926]are the stainless caps sold as a pair or singular? It seems the acrylic ones are sold as pairs.. but im not sure on the stainless[/QUOTE]

Check out the competition thread ..

WIn a pair of IBTanked.com tanks
    Last edited by Stoney; 06-11-12 at 02:12 PM.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Lots of colourful new goodies here !
    Is there a discount code for AVF ?
    Never hurts to ask eh.

We don't have the coupons set up just yet, but we are working on it. But what we can do for the next 7 days is; Free solid color with the purchase of any glass tube of your choice. All you need to do is make sure you tell us that you are from AV and what color you would like in the notes section when you check out. Just be sure to order a clear tube so your not charged for the color.
    Fatman and MrGruffy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast