Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 421
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Hoosier Vapes Bella/Elegance Tanks

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana-USA
    Posts
    133
    Awesome Review Adam . Thank you gtadmin.
    Adam likes this.

  2. #22
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    1,680
    New Bella tank day is always a good day:
    20121211_162733.jpg
    20121211_162832.jpg
    Mushman, Crisscross and ccgem like this.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana-USA
    Posts
    133
    That is one stunning tank of course I just giggle at ninja turtle.

  4. #24
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by ccgem View Post
    That is one stunning tank of course I just giggle at ninja turtle.
    I might nickname this Bella Donatello ;-)
    ccgem likes this.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana-USA
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I might nickname this Bella Donatello ;-)
    That makes it even better you got meaning behind the name

  6. #26
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,060
    My new addition to the family. The photos don't quite do it justice as the depth of the colours are not evident. So for your viewing pleasure may I present Emerald Waters with reg glass tank.

    image.jpg image.jpg

    And the family snap
    image.jpg
    Adam likes this.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana-USA
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    My new addition to the family. The photos don't quite do it justice as the depth of the colours are not evident. So for your viewing pleasure may I present Emerald Waters with reg glass tank.

    image.jpg image.jpg

    And the family snap
    image.jpg
    Absolutely Stunning Crisscross! Thank you for sharing

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana-USA
    Posts
    133
    Just a teaser pic

    Newcolors2.jpg
    Adam likes this.

  9. #29
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Victoria
    Posts
    1,680
    Love the stainless Bella, and that black and grey Bella looks like a good one too. Will there be an option for stainless tubes with the Bella stainless?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana-USA
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Love the stainless Bella, and that black and grey Bella looks like a good one too. Will there be an option for stainless tubes with the Bella stainless?
    You may not be able to see it but all the blacks have a slight hint of green in them. We did not run SS tubes this time so no there will not be an option for them.

 

 
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:34 AM.