Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: one piece cartomiser for provape-1

one piece cartomiser for provape-1

Hi guys.

I recently upgraded to a provape-1 which is like a provari mini.....

I got some PHAT AL 5.5ml liquinators which I have found out are able to come to pieces. When the egic gets moved about or knocked, the tank moves off the seal and leaks everywhere.

I am wondering if there are larger, one piece "clearomiser" available for the provape/provari...

I used to have an Ego-C and loved the convenience of being able to buy a "stardust" clearomiser which was one piece, screw on and go.

I have resorted back to the smokes, as I sold my Ego-C and Ego-twist kits and am keen as to find a cartomiser to suit my application.

Thanks guys,

Shaun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    If you like the stardusts you could always just use them on the provape using an adaptor like this;
    http://www.vapebar.com.au/ego-510-adapter/
    lheamfrg likes this.

CCC
    Vivi nova tanks are just like big stardusts

I'm using the Boge F17 tanks on my Provape.
    They look good, cost bugger all, easy to maintain.... satisfies my 'no-fuss' vaping strategy.

Super Moderator
    You could also look at the Kanger Protank perhaps ?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Clearos to look for:

VapeOnly BCC
    Kanger Protank
    Vision Vivi Nova
    iClear30 Dual Coil

Good carto tank combos:

VapeKing VKS cartos + Boge F16
    VapeKing VKS cartos + AGR locking tank
    VapingMad Smoktech Mesh Carto + VapeKing Smoktech Pyrex tank

If you still like cartos the bottom two suggestions are the best.

Not like it matters but why did you go the Provape-1 over a Provari?
    Last edited by himynameisbunny; 13-06-13 at 04:12 PM.

I went with the provape over the provari because of the price factor.... the Provari was nearly $200 as compared to the $99 provape.

I also went with it as the provape is the "baby brother" of the provari with the same quality.

The problem I am having is with the cartomisers.... I bought the Phat Al tanks because of the size of the tank. Yet because it slides together in seals and such, the bottom of the tank slides down too far and the juice leaks out of the bottom of the tank and onto the battery.

I am looking for a larger size tank (3.5+ml) that is either a one piece tanks (like the stardust clearomiser), where all I need do is undo the top and pour in the juice.

I have looked at the clearomiser tanks above and noticed that they all have replacable .....

Are they "screw together" parts?? I mean, will the tank and base slide up or down, allowing the seals to leak??

Thanks for your ideas and advice more advice will be appresiated.
    phxrxonic likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    The Kanger Protank fits nicely on the Provape-1. (I am vaping that exact setup right now)

Other option would be a slim carto tank like the Siam Slim carto tank http://www.vapeking.com.au/siam-mods/ or some of the cheaper smaller OD carto tanks

AVF Regular
    I love my vapeonly bcc mega. never had a leak (except when I took out too many wicks) and it's really easy to fill and clean and change coils and has good capacity. nothing to slide up and down on it.

AVF Regular
    This video was enough reason for me to not buy a liquinator. I use the smoktech dcts at work. All day they sit in my pant pocket and never had a problem with a leak or anything touch wood. Still got everyone i ever bought, never broken one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast