Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: E-nerf nerf Ecig holder and dock (w.i.p)

AVF Regular

E-nerf nerf Ecig holder and dock (w.i.p)

so I was bored and thinking of a way to store my ego-c batteries and tanks and then I saw it a barricade dart drum just asking to be turned into an Ecig holder

my plans are to bore out the holes so the batteries and tanks sit lower and it's a tad tight right now I'm also going to fit a USB charger to the centre so you can just screw the battery in and go

would love your feedback and ideas/tips and I will update this thread as I progress further.

proof of concept pic

Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 26-06-13 at 06:19 PM. Reason: added more pictures
    Robray, Stomp, essiemessy and 4 others like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Please forgive my ignorance. (I led a very sheltered childhood) but what is a "Barricade dart drum"

Whatever it is, it certainly shows potential.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    lol no it's fine not many like to play with toy guns

a nerf barricade dart drum is the revolving chamber in the nerf barricade it usally holds the darts and is part of the firing system of the gun

(not my picture)
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 15-06-13 at 07:26 AM. Reason: had to change image to correct one

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Ahh, gotcha!!!

What does the youngster say about rendering his (or hers) toy useless? Or is it yours??? I like your thought process!! Nice one!
    Stomp and Itsmerobyn like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Ahh, gotcha!!!

What does the youngster say about rendering his (or hers) toy useless? Or is it yours??? I like your thought process!! Nice one!
    lol sadly it's mine as are many others lol and I had no use for the drum as I'm converting my barricade to a clip fed system and cheers glad you like it
    bobsmith2012 likes this.

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    ok time for an update I have opened up the holes for the tanks and egos so they sit lower and more securely and I made a square hole for my itaste to sit in I have added the the pics to the first post it's not pretty but it does the job and keeps them organized and not rolling all over my desk I'll be cleaning up the rough edges and smoothing things out

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    hee hee. love the lego frankenstien and alien thingee putting in their appearances.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    hee hee. love the lego frankenstien and alien thingee putting in their appearances.
    cheers they draw your attention away from my messy work lol hopefully.....

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    it looks very functional but you'll have to come up with a new plan when you start getting mods cos they won't fit
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    yeah god damm you why did you have to remind me about mods can't wait to see what I come up with to house those might actually cast some sort of epoxy resin holder next. now see what you have done

my etsy DEATHware

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast