Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is there such a thing? Glass tank for RSST?

Is there such a thing? Glass tank for RSST?

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting a RBA just to dip my toes and play around with these a bit.

The Smoktech RSST Rebuildable Atomizer Tank and AGI Rebuildable Dripping and Tank Atomizer - Pyrex both look good, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there's such a creature as a RSST with a glass/pyrex tank?

Glass just a preference I've developed since using a Kanger Pro, love the look and feel of glass! Have a eGo twist, Sigelei #20 and VAMO VV/VW.

Thanks!

AVF Regular
    There is a new model of the RSST coming out with a glass tank. I believe that the glass tank part itself will also be available for individual sale.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    There is a new model of the RSST coming out with a glass tank. I believe that the glass tank part itself will also be available for individual sale.
    Where did you see this Ryx? Got a link?
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    something like this maybe ? Pyrex dct, ecigs , ego's, smokless cigarette
    Jeff

Ok, that's great! Might grab one and then get a spare glass later! Thanks for the info!

ill be in for rsst with glass tank, and hopefully they fix the leaking issue too

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceNinja View Post
    Where did you see this Ryx? Got a link?
    Sorry! I dozed off. Digging for the link now, can't remember if I saw it on Reddit or a smoktech post somewhere. Will edit with a link.

I did spy it on reddit: http://i.imgur.com/Je2Ep9l.png that's the image ripped off the Smoktech Facebook page.
    Here is the FB link
    Last edited by Rynxa; 17-06-13 at 11:25 AM.
    FOCharlie likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    I have had custom tanks made for other mods from ibtanked but the from memory they work out at about $60 for 4, which is quite expensive given the original price of the rsst.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Sorry! I dozed off. Digging for the link now, can't remember if I saw it on Reddit or a smoktech post somewhere. Will edit with a link.

I did spy it on reddit: http://i.imgur.com/Je2Ep9l.png that's the image ripped off the Smoktech Facebook page.
    Here is the FB link
    noicceeeee.... co op on this pleaseeee

AVF Regular

Here is the FB link
    RAD! Thanks Can't wait for the glass tank, it will make this great device even better.

Edit: I have an AC9 and don't even use it anymore since I got the RSST. The RSST is lighter, shorter, easier to set up because of the insulated wick hole and seems to wick better than the AC9!
    davee and FOCharlie like this.
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast