Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ego-c 1000 won't light up

AVF Regular

Unhappy ego-c 1000 won't light up

ok so I screwed my evod base on to my ego-c 1000 battery to dry burn the previous juice off and dry it out and I pressed the button for a second and the buttons light turned off while I was still holding it down and now it won't turn on

I havnt plugged it into the charger I know it's charged cos I charged it earlier today I took the 1.8 coil apart and the wick was black as well as the coil wire

I hope it's not dead iv had it less than a month not happy I only have my 650 batt left till the itaste shows up probly Wednesday

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    have u tried pressing it 5 times really quick u may have turned it off
    SIMON@EcigModShop likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    yes iv tried that and also tried to hold it down to make it direct voltage no dice either way

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    where did u get battery from?
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    go ahead and close this thread it just decided to work I screwed it into the charger and it started up again weird...

my etsy DEATHware

Super Moderator
    Sometimes on a dodgy connection the safety override of some egos kicks in and isolates the battery ( like in a short situation) and this is reset by connection to the charger ... might have been the case here ... atty might have given it a reading it didnt like so it decided to play safe ?
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    yeah that sounds like that's what it did I didn't realize these egos had a decent amount of built in protection which I like and cheers for the info and not laughing at me lmaoo
    bethydy likes this.

my etsy DEATHware

Super Moderator
    Just remember that all egos are not built equal , most are the same , but they can still go boom when not happy , but they usually will lock off in a short situation ... if its not a full short tho , they can lock on and keep firing ... they have a mind of their own sometimes
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    no worries and thanks again man ill keep that in mind mine are genuine ego battery's as verified from the website and brought from vapebar

my etsy DEATHware

Check out the drop indicator-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast