• 1 Post By D1git
  • 3 Post By luntingsir
  • 1 Post By luntingsir
  • 2 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By bethydy

Thread: COFFIN MOD - The Begining

AVF Regular

Lightbulb COFFIN MOD - The Begining

ok so once again ppl put images and thoughts past my eyes and my brain decided that it might like to have a go at it so I blame Jeff for this yes you.....

I will be building a variable voltage circuit using a Texas Instruments adjustable power module I currently have a 6 amp variety and a 10 amp on the way and some other variations they take 4.5 to 14 volts max and will use a variable resistor to adjust the voltage I will also integrate a volt meter into the circuit and a momentary switch to swap between operating voltage and battery voltage all will be enclosed inside the case except for the 510 connection pressure switch and a control knob for the pot

so here is a couple pics to give you an idea

please feel free to post any thoughts comments or suggestions
    Robray, bugzme, Goyder and 6 others like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Cool design!
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    Wow man that will be a killer mod when your done Don't forget the eyes, its the eyes that makes it really great 2 red 2mm led's would do it , put me on your list if your going to make them , Well if the price is right
    Also I'm used to being blamed, heck the wife just ripped a new hole in me again, must be that time of day again, lol
    Jeff
    vreidisgod and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    looks cool mate, like the box.
    there's actually a few out there. So you should ne able to find some good tips on getting those eyes glowing and mounting the internals
    Dunno how big your box is most that have come before had a pair of 14500's in em, if you could get a pair of 18650's or a big 26650 in it it would be a bit different.
    Building your own gear is really satisfying, go for it, you'll get what you want looking the way you want it to.
    cheers
    D1g
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

AVF Regular
    Man, if you could somehow also squeeze in a rubber skeleton tangled in amongst the battery and wiring, that would be killer... heh... pun
    D1git, vreidisgod and DEATHGUYJ like this.
    ಠ_ಠ

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    Man, if you could somehow also squeeze in a rubber skeleton tangled in amongst the battery and wiring, that would be killer... heh... pun
    lol that would look kind of cool

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    squeeze some LEDs in there for mood lighting and you've got yourself your very own little (hidden) haunted house
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    ಠ_ಠ

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    A glow in the dark /semi transparent skelleton on the back with a bright white LED to illuminate it from within, when the button is fired & glow for after effect, would be EFFIN AWESOME!!!
    DEATHGUYJ and DanGibson like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Well done, my hubby doesn't vape but in his man cave he has alot of skull thingys he collects, even his gear knob in his car is a skull LOL, he would think this is awesome, will have to show him tomorrow!!
    xox
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.